Paths of Legend: The Azgundi Tournaments

Voda Vosa

First Post
The dwarf turns slowly. With tired eyes, Muzdum adresses Shayuri
"Of course Ah' was goin' to skin 'IT'! We dwarves have traditions, traditions and ancestors we must honour. Tha' piece should have been skinned and the skin crafted with mastership. And fer me grand mother's beard, be she restin' in peace, that Ah' swere, if ye dare to mock over my culture, or my ways, Ah'll not respond fer my acts." The dwarf complains, in his evidently furious state of mind.

Shayuri

First Post
"A dragon...this dragon was not a -thing- or an animal!" Shayuri rants. "She had a name, and friends, and was just as intelligent as you or me! If it hadn't been for the plague, then we'd probably have never even known she was a dragon! Would you skin her then? If she was still in the form of some human maiden?"

Voda Vosa

First Post
"Nay, no use fer a skin so weak as human's one." The dwarf chuckles. "But anyhow, that thing's already dead. Stupid to speculate in what could have happen IF. It's dead, and now Ah can't use it's skin fer craftin'. It's a good skin, it's a petty that it will root away." shaking his head the dwarf turns to leave, but turns again. "Now shut yer trap up, Ah' want to go to sleep, don't get in the middle of a dwarf and it's rest." he say pointing at Shayuri with his finger before departing.

Shayuri

First Post
"Oh I wouldn't dream of it, Master Dwarf," Shayuri retorts sarcastically. "Lest you make a vest of my hide. Sleep well."

She turns to the guard. "Please accept my apologies. I had no idea."

Arkhandus

First Post
"Skin it?!" Alaric says in surprise. "I'm sorry, he must be drunk," he whispers to the guard. Alaric shakes his head in dismay and just keeps on walking to his sleeping quarters, not wanting to deal with this right now.

crazy_monkey1956

First Post
The Lords' Mansion, Lady Nineveh d'Anovia's Quarters

Nineveh nods to the cleric who casts another round of detections, "I sense no magic on this one, milady."

Lady Nineveh motions for Renaldo to follow her into her quarters, closing the door behind so that they are alone, "Tell me what happened to you and Dominic."

The Adventurer's Guild Compound

The guard takes the dragon's body to the Adventurer's Guild infirmary.

Aleera pulls Valen close, "I need to speak with you alone."

OOC: Where is everyone off to for the evening? Unless characters make something interesting happen (by going somewhere to interact with a NPC or PC to PC interaction), the evening will pass unevently. As soon as Renaldo and Valen's scenes (and any others started now) finish up, we'll be moving on to the first day of the tournaments.

Voda Vosa

First Post
OOC: I would have crafter my amazing dragon's skin pillow if it weren't for thouse kids and their dog! =D
Muzdum will go grumbling to his blacksmith.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Renaldo gives a full detail of every thing from the last comment made by dominic:

I promise to aid whenrenaldo gets in trouble

II the meeting with the recently aquanted persons

III the crypric waraning and all of the weird effects

IV goodby number one

V the viewing of the dragon rage/plague effects, including the breath attack

VI the fight

VII good by number two

VIII the lady he bumped into, and promise of drink for an appology

IX the sight of dominic (quite suprising actually as i had expected him to be
with...uh...nevermind)

X the regrettable attempt to get the servent to allow us to bring the food in,

XI which lead to the altercation in which she had witnissed

OOC: is that an acceptable form of recounting, CM?

Arkhandus

First Post
Alaric just heads to his quarters.....I assume he has lodging in the Adventurer's Guild compound, but if not, he just rests at his uncle's house.

Remove ads