Paths of Legend: The Azgundi Tournaments

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Just to let you know, i am writing it out. so far i have this:

Renaldo gives a full detail of every thing from the last comment made by dominic:

“I ask Dominic where to go to get word on what is happening, he suggest that we og to the adventurerer’s guild. It sounded good to me, so we go. I get there and I see the centaur that I met in the line of the tournaments, Ahodin. Dominic asks if I think he or they are a possible threats and I say there is only one way to find out. We split up.when I am invited to their table, or more accurately I invite me to their table..

Dominic says he will be with in earshot if I get into trouble, and I am humored that eh would think I would get into trouble, but we walk away at that time anyway

The centaur looked thirsty so I ordered a mug of ale and that gets me invited to their table. We talk a bit and he says to me that there is a mercenary company that is trying to take aggressive actions to clear away the stiffer competition, they plan on maiming the people that they see as stiff competition and getting themselves disqualified, and letting their more skilled members to mop up the remaining competition.

At this time a couple of others ar recommending that we go the back room,… did I mention we were at the adventurer’s guild? Ah yes, so sorry mi lady. A Haunted dagger is mentioned by this lady who is to teach at the wizard academy. At the mention of this dagger they all go really serious like.

We get ready to to to a back room when the room, it go all funny looking,… one, she grab her head and say the dagger has chosen its next weilder and the centaur, his eyes go all funny looking..

Then the room change back. S9ome of these heros they are suspicios of me and another and the centaur now eh a suddenly vouch for us both, without hesitation. Aperently this Ahodan does this strange eye thing every now and then. When we get to the back room it is mentioned again about this dagger, and that when the dagger chooses, ‘it’ gets more and more dangerious

What he says next is what gets my attention the ost. He indicates me and says that a female that I protect and himself are the targets of assasans

He goes on to tell af the mercenaries again who plan on cheating.

I then at this time introduce who I am and that I am a personal guard of you, of that fack they did not know until then, to the best of my knowledge. Tey also recommend that I get you to safety. To that I totally agree to.

I exit the room when out of the corner of my eye I see…”

At this time Renaldo’s face goes pale,…

“She is , uh was a lady at this table, then she scream Aloud and poof! Whe is a dragon next. The dragon has a bunch of mean angry sroes and a lok of a crazy one in it eyes and it breathes on he friends

I call for Dominic, but he is a no there…and the dragon, she is a lady...” he shakes his head and it dips in shame. *sigh*

Yttermayn

First Post
OOC: Nice recount, Scott. :)

Aohdan says his good nights as well, clumping off to a ground floor room with the bed frame removed and a couple of mattresses put down to rest on. OOC: Preferably this room is next to one of his other companions?

crazy_monkey1956

First Post
OOC: The Adventurer's Guild barracks is open to any member to rest in. It is a typical barracks style dormitory, with simple cots and a lockable chest at the foot of the cot for personal belongings. Not much privacy, but the cots are clean and its free.

Yttermayn

First Post
OOC: The Adventurer's Guild barracks is open to any member to rest in. It is a typical barracks style dormitory, with simple cots and a lockable chest at the foot of the cot for personal belongings. Not much privacy, but the cots are clean and its free.

Guess I'll just be sleeping on the floor, then. <shrug>

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
OOC: I hope i did not dissapoint you all with this recounting of the occurences:

may I present page two...

Suddenly remembering himself he stands tall again.

“The lady who is, er was a dragon, she looka at me in the eye. Sheza a mad, uh crazy with pain I am to guess. I call fora Dominic but he no come.. Instead the people from the back room meeting, they come. I call out that she is a lady and she deed our help. I ask that she ano get hurt. They all try, but she is like lightning and the strength of many a strong man.I know. I grab her, but I am anot to hang on. The serpent, she is alithe with strength. Oh but if I could move with such fluidity and grace … ”

He shakes his head again at the recounting of the scene in his mind,
“and we try to subdue the dragon, she is a lady after all. But one, Shayuri, she take something and cut herself I guess and use her own blood to draw the dragon lady away from us all. The dragonshe snifts the blood and she gets herself in her eyes and says,”the plague isa getting worse. Even the oldes of dragons are driven mad by it.. and that they are comeing…I ama guessing the eldes of the dragons, driven mad by this plague are coming. And that is a no good thing. And neither is that you are in danger,so I say good by to them again and come here quickly. So quickly that I almost run down a lady at the gate to the guild. I make a promise to apologize to her by buying her a drink at the guild later…though I not say where I am going to, which is to her…to you.

When I get here there I see a mad Dominic staring down the servant , talking to him that he, Dominic, will take your platter in to you, but the servant, he say there are protocols, and Dominic, he say that your security is more important than his protocol’s. I then say to the servant that it would be better to let Dominic take the food in, in many more words that that, but hes a no buy it. He say hes a no happy, in many more words, then you opens the door and you kow the rest, mi’ lady.”

and with any further ado the swordsman stands at attnetion befor his charge, awaiting further instruction from her ladyship.

Amaury

First Post
OOC: sorry, but are we simply skipping the "estelle is back! let's have a hug" party?? most of us know her from the begining of theadventure..

Johen simply lets the others do the talking. When it's over, he glances at Estelle and says: "Estelle, is that you?... How are you??.. How, how come you're here??

Remove ads