• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Paths of Legend - Tragedy at Silvergard (Vol 2)

Voda Vosa

First Post
"If they be responsible fer 'his Ah'll crack their bloody skulls!" vociferates the dwarf, spilling saliva as he does so, with mad eyes and the face totally red. "Vile fiends, mockin' me kin! "

Yttermayn

First Post
"What is wrong, friend Muzdum?" asks Aohdan. He lightly clinks a steel shod hoof against the side of the structure experimentally. "It's just..." he paused, peering at the patterns in the material. "...stone."

Voda Vosa

First Post
" It's not just stone lad... It's Shadowstone...a type of stone only found in my people's lands. The Shadowstone Road seperates the hill dwarves from the mountain dwarves and it takes the souls of any who die there. Quarryin' the stone is against our most sacred laws. This place is a violation to my principles!" the dwarf explains.

Yttermayn

First Post
Aohdan asked two questions at once. "Once you've killed the offenders, what can be done about this structure? Maybe you can search it for a way in so we might find the infidels?"

crazy_monkey1956

First Post
As Aohdan's hoof makes contact with the structure a chill runs through the centaur's body and, for the briefest of moments, he feels death...not just his own but a thousand deaths all at once, as if this thing had simply drained a thousand souls.

Amaury

First Post
Johen follows the group, briefly looking over his shoulder from time to time.

As Muzdum errupts he tries to calm the dwarf but quickly realizes that this would be useless. so much for discretion.. he thinks.

The building is clearly not normal and probably magical in nature thinks the young Tureni druid. "No windows nor doors.. is it really a building or what? Hmm.. it emanates something unpleasant.. I'll have a look around first.. I suggest you do not touch it before we know more about it.. Maybe the huts will give us some clues..."

He decides to look around the structure and checks the surrounding buildings randomly.

Voda Vosa

First Post
"Ah'll want to demolish it to ashes. But no single dwarf can do that. We need a hammer wielding giant to destroy this thing!" Muzdum comments, frustrated

Helfdan

First Post
Valen

The ranger sighs impatiently. "What is death, friends, is having this discussion whilst foes wait ahead, possibly hearing us. I strongly suggest we hunt them first, then come back and examine this structure." He smiles at Muzdum. "We need to avenge this affront to your people, and see if it is a clue to Silvergard's fate."

Voda Vosa

First Post
"Aye. 'his thin'g aint gonna move anywhere" Muzdum walks to Aohdan "Come lad, ye 've experienced in yer own flesh wha's Shadowstone. 'ts time to make whoever made this thin'g pay with his head. Or her head. At this point Ah' can't tell for sure if we are goin' ta face another serpent witch." the dwarf grumbles something.
"Cursed stone..." *grumble* "Hags..." *grumble* "Fer me braided beard..." he keeps grumbling

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads