PbP forum structure has been reorganized

Which do you think is the best forum structure from these options?

• IC as main forum and OOC plus Living Worlds as subforums (as it is now)

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • OOC as main forum and IC plus Living Worlds as subforums

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • New main forum Play by Post with OOC, IC and Living Worlds as subforums (no posting in main forum)

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • as option 3, but posting in main forum is possible

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • as option 3, but Living Worlds is put up as another main forum on the front page

Votes: 4 21.1%

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Thanks for your patience, everyone. I'll be changing things in the next few days. If anyone else has an opinion, feel free to offer it.

Incidentally, I don't have a problem creating a "store your character here" forum in the PbP section. Thanee, let's talk about that when you have a sec.

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Okay, tentative new layout is set, and I'm moving recent character sheet threads over to the new character library. Holler with feedback.

renau1g

First Post
Looks good P-Cat. Only thing I notice is that on the main forum page the cool Enworld symbol is missing from next to this subforum

Thanee

First Post
Exactly the same thing I just wanted to say. Index page looks a bit weird that way. :)

At first I though that it was missing, because the PbP Games wrapper forum itself cannot be posted in, but the Living Worlds wrapper forum also cannot be posted in, and it does have the icon.

Oh yeah, and please rename "Character Library" to "Rogue's Gallery", as that is the name it is refered to in here (and it sounds way cooler too). :D

Thanks for taking the time to do this, Piratecat! :D

Bye
Thanee

Thanee

First Post
One more thing... I would move the Living Worlds subforum either to first or last position (I would say first).

Bye
Thanee

airwalkrr

Adventurer
While I was disoriented by the change at first and thought "why would they do this?!?111" I actually like it the way it is now.

Remove ads