• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

PCGen Data Sets

talmar

First Post
I use PCGen quite a bit. I don't upgrade every time but usually when I notice a particular bug fixed or a new data set added.

When a new beta version is released there is always a listing of the latest squashed bugs.

Is there a list somewhere listing all the data sets currently in PCGen and do you annouce when new data sets are added?

I don't want to download and install the latest version everytime just to check to see if a particular data set has been added or not.

Thanks

Knightcrawler

First Post
In the document that lists the bugs fixes and new features will also be listed any new sources that are included in the release. Recently there have not been any new sources additions because most people involved in the project are focusing on cleaning up the data files and the code.

I am currently banging out the bugs in Bastion Press's Arms & Armor which hopefully will make a release within the next two or three weeks. After that I'll be finishing AEG's Mercenaries and FFG's Path of THe Sword.

Knightcrawler

First Post
I had to create class feats for each power at each level that they could be choosen. THere is still a question about if were going to be able to include the Legendary Classes. I don't think their OGC. Right now Tir wants me to finish Arms & Armor so Path of the Sword is on the back burner.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads