PCGen Printer .jar's

cyberProlix

First Post
Hi all-
I finally downloaded the Java requirement to run PCGen. It looks pretty good. But I wanted to print my PC and I get an error that says that I need the following .jar files: fop.jar, xerces.jar, batik.jar. It says that I can go to the pcgen.sourceforge.net site and d/l them there - but I can't find them anywhere - nor in the folders on the yahoo groups list.
If you have these files would you either post them here, a link where I can find them or email them?

thanks-

jujutsunerd

Explorer
cyberProlix said:
But I wanted to print my PC and I get an error that says that I need the following .jar files: fop.jar, xerces.jar, batik.jar. It says that I can go to the pcgen.sourceforge.net site and d/l them there - but I can't find them anywhere - nor in the folders on the yahoo groups list.

Among other places they can be found here:

http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=25576&release_id=68302

download and unzip pdf.zip. (Once you are done, make sure the jars are in the pcgen\lib directory.)

/Jonas

Mynex

First Post
cyberProlix said:
Hi all-
I finally downloaded the Java requirement to run PCGen. It looks pretty good. But I wanted to print my PC and I get an error that says that I need the following .jar files: fop.jar, xerces.jar, batik.jar. It says that I can go to the pcgen.sourceforge.net site and d/l them there - but I can't find them anywhere - nor in the folders on the yahoo groups list.
If you have these files would you either post them here, a link where I can find them or email them?

thanks-

Another point on this, Those files are only required to print pdf character sheets. You can alternately use the HTML sheets that are included as well with PCGen.

(Go to the preview tab and select a sheet with the .htm extension, csheetROG.htm or csheetROGcombined.htm are good choices)

Remove ads