Peregrinations of the Shard

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Here--I've marked the shrine's supposed location on a rough map, those this rough location is the best we have, as the exact position is unsure. I have to head over to help the other groups in a moment. Anything else you need me to answer?"

Knight Otu

First Post
"If, for some reason, we have to contact you or the other groups, is a sending secure? It should relatively soon be within our power to cast that spell."

Erekose13

Explorer
"If we move quickly we should be able to get into the Silverwood before Rivenblight can make any moves to stop us." replies Tenebrynn. He is ready to go.

Rystil Arden

First Post
"A Sending should be secure in general, but I wouldn't try to contact the group going after the Terran shard. There are extreme energy fluctuations and radiations where they are heading, and so the Sending might do something worse than just fizzle, like bouncing to someone other than the intended target."

Knight Otu

First Post
Ashnar nods. "We'll keep that in mind."
Erekose13 said:
"If we move quickly we should be able to get into the Silverwood before Rivenblight can make any moves to stop us." replies Tenebrynn. He is ready to go.
"News tend to travel at their own speed, though we may be lucky. Perhaps we could approach from a different direction making our point of departure less obvious. Of course, we are a distinctive group nonetheless."

Erekose13

Explorer
"As with sending, teleportation magics are almost within our reach so I am confident that departure will be easier than getting in." Tenebrynn replies.

Rystil Arden

First Post
"I am sure you can come up with a clever strategy. You have a great deal of magic at your disposal, after all. I need to get started with the other groups now. Good luck!"

Knight Otu

First Post
Erekose13 said:
"As with sending, teleportation magics are almost within our reach so I am confident that departure will be easier than getting in." Tenebrynn replies.
(With point of departure, Ashnar meant this council, actually.)

Velmont

First Post
"I can use the sending... spell" notify Hogarth.

"Perfect. Do we need something else or we go now? As you told, I think time is against us. We could use summoned mount again to travel faster if we can teleport."

Remove ads