Peregrinations of the Shard

Velmont

First Post
[SBLOCK=Hogarth's Spells]0: Create Water, Detect Magic(x2), Guidance(x2), Read Magic
1: Bless, Command, Divine Favor, Doom, Shield of Faith, Animate Rope(D),
2: Hold Person, Silence, Spiritual Hammer[Subdual], Sound Burst[Subdual], Bull's Strength(D)
3: Create Food and Water, Dispel Magic, Prayer, Wind Wall, Magic Vestment(D)
4: Divine Power, Greater Magic Weapon, Sending, Spell Immunity(D) [/SBLOCK]

Last edited:

Erekose13

Explorer
[sblock=Spells memorized]
0th - Detect Magic*, Light, Mage Hand, Message, Daze
1st - Protection from Evil, Magic Missle x4, True Strike*, Comprehend Languages
2nd - See Invisibility*, Invisibility, Rope Trick, Scorching Ray x2
3rd - Dispel Magic, Clairvoyance*, Phantom Steed x2, Fireball
4th - Scrying*, Dimension Door, Confusion, Mnemonic Enhancer[/sblock]

ooc: Good to go. Did I have to memorize 3 steeds? if so, I'll replace one with Fireball. Don't mind if I do need to.

Patlin

Explorer
Ironwolf is a bit impatient during the ritual summoning of the phantom steeds, wondering if it is really worth 1/2 hour of waiting in order to have a special mount. Once the group gets moving though, he's very pleased with the result.

Wow, these things are fast!

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Then as per Velmont, we'll just NPC Vanitri for now. I will assume that those spell preps are all the precautions taken)

*The group continues onward toward the shrine without any particular care for stealth. As they near in approach, a force of elven soldiers materialises from the trees around them. The elf who looks like the captain speaks:*

"Halt intruders. The Silverwood is the sovereign territory of the elves, and you are trespassing illegally upon sacred ground that is restricted to outsiders. Please leave the area peacefully. We will consider an attack upon our persons or refusal to heed our people's wishes to be a declaration of war."

Bront

The man with the probe
OOC: I'm completely and utterly lost as to what's going on, but apparently Vanitri is in this group?

Bront

The man with the probe
Vanitri will ofter to scout ahead regularly, as his eyes are sharp, and he can use his knowledge of geography as well as his skill at hiding to his advantage.

OOC: He's got good spot, listen, KN: Geography, Hide, and Move Silently, as well as a bonus in most environments we'd encounter.

Velmont

First Post
Rinaldo jump down his horse and take one step foward, but only one, not to come too close. he clearly show that he has no weapon in hands. He bows in respect to the elven captain.

"Captain, we are sorry about that, we didn't meant to offence your nation, but you leave me confused. How can a few traveler entering you border can be considered an act of war. I would have understood you could have considered us as outlaw, but an act of war doesn't implicate only or little travelling group but nations. Do your nation have trouble lately with one of you neighboor that you fear we could be some spy? I thought this whole region was in peace, I even heard that they met each other somewhere in Medibaria. If there is some danger, I would like me and my friends to be in security."

[SBLOCK=OOC]Rinaldo try to improved there attitude and also try to find out what orders they have received.[/SBLOCK]

Remove ads