Peregrinations of the Shard

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Lyrual was, of course, the name of the clan avoided to reach this place in the original puzzle)

*There do not seem to be any traps in the area. Simply the blank wall and the button. As Rinaldo approaches the wall to search for traps, the big map from before appears again, but this time, the green dot appears at HL. There's also still the button/crystal thing. Examining it yields no real clue what it might do, but it is the same colour green as the light on the map.*

Velmont

First Post
"This green crystal seems to act like the beacon of a ligthhouse." He draws the parchment and looks at the map he had drawn. "Here, we must travel West to BJ, South to BL, West DL, North DK, West HK, South HL. We will be avoiding clans Elcryss and Henge"

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Right, sounds like a plan. That's pretty far away, but at least it should be a simple enough journey to perform. What do you think that green crystal is, though? There wasn't one of those in the last place. It looks like a button. A trap, maybe? A switch? Is there any good way to tell?"

Velmont

First Post
"A beacon maybe? Look, the map that appeared, the next step is green. Maybe that is linked to the crystal in the next location." suggest Rinaldo.

"But if it is a switch, I suppose we would need to activate it. I don't want to travel back here because we forgot something. Let me take a closer look." tells Rinaldo, taking a closer look to the crystal. "Any of you know if it is magical and what kind of magic it use?"

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Well, remember that this location was also marked as the same colour green when we were at the last place, but on this map it isn't. But it certainly could be a beacon," Elektra says before muttering off a Detect Magic cantrip, "Looks like a minor aura of Universal...so...it can't do anything major. In fact...it seems to be not strong enough to be anything more than a trigger. The true magic lies elsewhere."

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases