• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Personal Forums

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Buttercup said:
Bought and paid for. I emailed you the RPG Now receipt. I'll be watching my in-box for the instructions.:)
You should have it already; I guess RPGNow isn't sending it for some reason. I'll PM both you and BardStephenFox with the instructions for the moment.

BSF

Explorer
Morrus,
I did not get an email explaining how to setup the forum. I will check my PM's though. :)

I might not be able to set it up right away as I am still at work (And just got done with a 57 minute phone call - bleah).

This should be cool. Macbeth, I will get you added as a forum member as soon as I get the forum setup. I will talk to the rest of my gaming group tonight to get them setup too.

Thanks Morrus! :D

Macbeth

First Post
Okay. I'll be online for another hour and a half or so (before I head up to Albq. for gaming tonight), I'll watch for anything happening.

BSF

Explorer
Macbeth said:
Okay. I'll be online for another hour and a half or so (before I head up to Albq. for gaming tonight), I'll watch for anything happening.

Macbeth, check your email. :)

Tonight, we need to encourage everyone else to get an ENWorld account and start posting.

Macbeth

First Post
Yep, I got the email, I'm in the forum, and I posted to the first thread. Awesome idea, Russ. If these end up working, I may have to dig up the money for a forum for my group...

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Great! Here's hoping it all goes smoothly! With luck, this'll work so well that I'll adopt it fully. :)

johnsemlak

First Post
I can see several publishers who would find it benificial to have their own fori here to discuss recent releases and such. Most of that type of coverage will want thier fori to be upfront with all the rest to get good "front page time" so to speak on main forum page.

Isn't the correct latinate plural of forums fora?

Sorry to be pedantic. WotC's Book of Bad Latin makes me notice this stuff more.

Last edited:

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
johnsemlak said:
Isn't the correct latinate plural of forums fora?

Sorry to be pedantic. WotC's Book of Bad Latin makes me notice this stuff more.
I'm going to stick with "forums". "Fora" just sounds so poncy! :)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads