• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Petz] Pyramid scheme

You know how interest accrues in a percentage basis? Well, quite often, if you have a total amount of money that's on the cusp, you might get cheated out of 1 gp.

My idea is that everyone who wants to cooperate with me should donate their money to my account: XPETBK-63

Then post how much you sent here. With all the money in my account, we'll statistically earn a few GP extra each day, which will snowball as the interest compounds. Every two weeks, I'll give you the option to take your money back, or to keep it in my account so the money accrues faster. When you get your money back, if you keep it in the bank for at least one month, you should have earned an extra 500 GP, assuming you put in at least 200 GP to start with.

So, who's interested?

Buttercup

Princess of Florin
I like you Ranger Wickett, really I do. But I think I'll hold onto my money just the same.

Ingot deserves an owner who is fiscally conservative. I don't want to let her down, you see. Otherwise, I'd do it. Really.:heh:

Well, just so you know, I'm business partners with, ahem, the guy who runs this site. Not to drop names, you know. But if I wanted. . . . I could get all the money you guys have anyway. This is just me being generous.

*grin*

Remove ads