[PF]Cruel skies IC

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Suddenly surrounded by two large males that have joined in her conversation brings a a slight frown to Tryien's face. She had to quickly move to pick up Shar's tail before the rude half-orc nearly steps on it. And then she nearly backs into the big human that came up behind her.

Her hands on Shar somewhat protectively, but also for her own comfort she says to her companion, "Hear that, Shar? More fools to deal with, sometimes I wonder why we leave the wilderness." The cat licks a paw, clearly unconcerned, except her tail is twitching as she picks up on Tyrien's discomfort.

Turning back to the couple, Tyrien continues, "Thank you for the introduction. I suppose this big guy and that one there are good at scaring off monsters and the like. You might as well put in a good word for them too."

Whirling around as another male speaks about joining this caravan guarding thing, Another archer, but a string plucker to boot. Looking at Erin, she shrugs as if to say, 'Why not.'

<<Edit: I was drafting as Padriegh posted, so I added more.>>

LieraAvatar2.jpg
Tyrien's Sheet
Sharliel.jpg

Last edited:

s@squ@tch

First Post
A slight man seated at the bar nearby looks up from his plate and glass at the others gathering near the woman with the lion.

He had been seated there for some time, reflecting upon his journey so far through the desert. It had been only a short time since he abandoned his master's side to stake out on his own -- after realizing that it seemed his master was more interested in studying him than instructing him....

"I don't suppose their is space for one more?"

"I am travelling south and realize that there is safety in numbers."

Lughart

First Post
"Truer words were never spoken!" Kai chimes in. He's getting a little tipsy, and greets the newcomers with broad smiles and generous handshakes. "The more the merrier!"

Erin looks at her husband and sighs. "You may join, all of you. However, you will need to bring provisions for yourself. I believe you can buy them here, or from the caravan. I assume you all have horses? If not, I'll talk to Farsil, hear if he has some room left on one of his wagons. He'll only be pleased with more security. Just be sure to get out of bed before we leave."

The walls start creaking slightly. Soon the sandstorm will be upon the settlement, and the air outside will turn into poison. The bartender leaves his post to one of the maids and walks over to the entrance. He sticks his head out the door and yells for the people outside to get in before he locks the doors for the night.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Tyrien continues wiping off the dust and dirt from the desert, helping Shar finish her bath. She speaks again to the lioness, "Well, we apparently have quite the pride building, neh? We should be okay as long as they don't step on your tail. You hungry?... Me too."

Turning back to Erin with a knowing eye roll about the antics of men and their drink, Tyrien replies, "I have Buck."

She orders some food from the barkeep, hoping they have some good meat. Shar is hungry and the girl ranger is too. Seeing two empty chairs with the half-elf tuning a lute she indicates that she will wait for the food there.

Tyrien picks up the empty bowl and the rest of the milk and then heads to the corner, "Mind if Shar and I join you. I am Tyrien e'Drianne." Not really waiting for permission, she sets the bowl on the table, filling it will the rest of the milk and sets her pack in the corner. She umphs as she helps boost Shar onto a chair so the lioness can drink from her bowl.

Sitting down herself in the other chair, Tyrien has put the awkwardly perched lioness between the herself and lute tuner. She casually uses the damp towel to wipe some of the dirt from her face, but doesn't seem to ever notice or get the smudge on the tip of her nose.

LieraAvatar2.jpg
Tyrien's Sheet
Sharliel.jpg

ghostcat

First Post
As the party seems to be breaking up, Throrg moves back to his table. Addressing the half orc, he says "Throrg have table. You want seat?"

Listening to the wind rising and watching the bartender look up as the sandstorm hits, Throrg isn't particularly worried. he's lived with sandstorms all his life and although they are dangerous, they're survivable if you know what you're doing.

Padreigh

First Post
"Elerion Willowsong, travelling troubadour, at your service", Elerion says with a smile and a bow. "That is quite a kitten you have there", he adds after mustering Shar for a second. "Has she been following you for long?"

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Tyrien ruffles the fur on Shar's head playfully, and speaks to the lioness in a tone similar to a mother speaking to a small child, "Hear that Shar? He thinks you are a little kitty."

Turning back to Elerion, she answers without any evasion, "Not too long, just about 4-5 moons. We have spent most of that time in the plains around Vhol. Do you know any good limericks?" She nods to his lute when she asks the question.

LieraAvatar2.jpg
Tyrien's Sheet
Sharliel.jpg

Padreigh

First Post
Elerion smiles. "Alas, Limericks are not really my forte. But maybe an Elven ballad from the far West or a drinking song from the merchant cities of the South might be to your liking?"

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Tyrien scratches the fur under Shar's jar and the lioness purrs a little, "What kind of songs do you think he sings for kitties drinking milk?"

Looking over to Elerion, she suggests, "Drinking songs, not my thing. But those ruffians and such that are planning to hit the trail with us tomorrow might enjoy them. Mayhap you play, they will sing and drink."

She gets a smile on her face as the bar maid brings her two helpings of roast beast and some bread. Setting on helping in front of Shar, they both proceed to tuck in. Tyrien is eating with her fingers, but a little daintily, but Shar is mauling the hunk of meat and bone, really going to town on it. Her milk bowl is upended in the frackus, good thing it was mostly empty.

LieraAvatar2.jpg
Tyrien's Sheet
Sharliel.jpg

Picking up his crossbow and hefting its bulk over his right shoulder, Werit crosses the barroom to Erin. "I'm Werit. I can heal and I can fight, but I don't ride horses. Give me a seat on the wagon, and you won't regret having me around."

Remove ads