[PF] Way of the Wicked - Golarian OOC

perrinmiller

Adventurer
[MENTION=6680745]ahayford[/MENTION]; Can we have a tactical grid so we can place our characters. We did have a plan of sorts, so maybe you know where everyone is.

Also someone asked about Prestidigitation for shutting doors. I think the answer is no (Mage Hand does that), but not my call.

ahayford

First Post
Hi guys. I will update tonight with a tactical grid. I looked at mage hand and prestidigitation...I would say, Mage hand is probably the appropriate spell here for what you want to do. Prestidigitation seems mainly for things like the old coin trick or rabbit out of a hat. However if you can come up with a good description of how you are doing it, I'll let it slide.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
I think Grumblejack is at I12/J13, with Aljalyraq to be at h12.

Everyone else is at places north of row E.

We are planning to ambush them at E8 & F8 to catch them between our hammer and anvil.

ahayford

First Post
They are coming up the stairs on the bottom left. Not through the doorway that leads back to your cells (north). Sorry I should have been clearer. The east door leads to the interrogation room where Herik spoke with the strange blonde woman.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
They are coming up the stairs on the bottom left. Not through the doorway that leads back to your cells (north). Sorry I should have been clearer. The east door leads to the interrogation room where Herik spoke with the strange blonde woman.
Oh, you were clear. My last post was my interpretation of where everyone else should be at the moment.

Our plan was to wait until Herik leads them to the doorway of the cell block. I don't think anyone disagreed with that plan. But, we did not want to fight them while they are on the stairs and we are intending to cut them off from escape.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Thanks.

My proposed plan had most the rest back in their cell -H1 to -F5. But that's too far away, I think. And if everyone is near the door (as the map shows), they will be spotted before the first guard gets through.

What's the illumination like in the cell block, I forget? Will the cell walls provide total concealment/cover? Basically will a human guard at F8 be able to see someone at -B7?

perrinmiller

Adventurer
I don't know what the heck's going on, but I cannot access EnWorld from my home Internet most of the time for 2-3 days now. No other issues to my other sites. I appear to have no problem on my iPhone's 3G network. But I cannot post IC like this. Grrrr.

Shayuri

First Post
Enworld has been VERY spotty the last week or two.

Especially using Internet Explorer...which is what we have to use when I'm at work.

Irksome.

Remove ads