[PF] Way of the Wicked - Golarian OOC

perrinmiller

Adventurer
[MENTION=6680745]ahayford[/MENTION], everything is going well. :)

The only minor issue I have at this time is the bookkeeping I mentioned previously. I usually make it a habit to copy that stuff right away to ensure it is there immediately after I post it. Due to EnWorld’s often lag time in loading pages, having to search for anything not on the current page is can take too much time some days.

@ Everyone else; Playing a campaign while being evil is challenging. So far we have managed to be perfectly in character and dislike each other. Most have an attitude and a chip on their shoulder. In the long run I don't think that will be very fun. Evil characters tend to not be very friendly.

I suggest we resolve to determine a reasoning to have our characters develop some sort of common motivation (other than just escaping the prison) to develop teamwork in the long run.

Though, perhaps it is only me that sees this turning into something that will really be just IC bickering all of the time or people acting out of character to avoid conflict. Dunno. :hmm:

ahayford

First Post
It definitely is hard to keep evil characters together working for common goal, something that is quite often sited in popular literature as the only reason Evil doesn't take over everything ;). The initial motivation provided in this game to keep you together is the common goal to escape the prison. There will be additional motivation later on. I certainly encourage everyone to think about why you would sign up to work together with this group of misfits and wouldn't simply slit each others throats.

Thats the main purpose for the Chaotic Evil alignment ban. Characters of Lawful evil tend to crave power and revel in societies where the powerful and strong rule over the weak. The best example I can come up with is the Sith Empire from the Star Wars universe. The Sith run the gamut from sadistic to just morally neutral. But most have in common is that they value strength and have little value for the concept of "good". The structure of the empire keeps everyone from killing each other, but just barely.

Shayuri

First Post
Yeah. People only kill each other SOME of the time (Darth Vader, put that guy down! Bad Sith! Bad! Go to your place!). :)

Zelda, though evil, is also someone who isn't averse to some team building. She was, after all, arrested for organizing a rebel group. Y'all may annoy her, but if you prove yourselves worthy there will be a place for you at her side. Or at her feet. You know...depends. :)

ahayford

First Post
I apologize for the lack of update. Work has been very late the last two nights. I have the day off tomorrow so rather then put something together tonight when I'm not at my most lucid, I'm going to update tomorrow. Sorry :p

perrinmiller

Adventurer
[MENTION=6680745]ahayford[/MENTION]; Now that we have a map of the prison. Where are the rest of us on it? Rms 17 & 20?

Are the cells 18 & 19 all empty now, or do we have more prisoners to be freed?

ahayford

First Post
The rest of the cells were empty. There were no other prisoners besides yourselves and the VIP. Branderscar prison isn't known for keeping a large population. It is used mostly to hold high profile prisoners away from the population until justice can be vetted out as dictated by Iomedae. 18A was your cell, 19 being the high security cell which held Grumblejack. 16 is the stairwell, and 14 is the the office in which Herik finds himself.

Also, I will get that loot page updated ASAP.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Thanks.

I would add the map to a spoiler block in one of those opening posts as well for better reference after we move to a new page. :)

Remove ads