PFS #01: The Silent Tide

Keht

First Post
[FONT=&quot]As you get closer and closer to the cathedral you hear a magnificent tune coming from the massive organ known to be housed in the house of worship. When you reach the door, the sounds coming from the organ start going off-key, break down and become patchy.[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]In front of you lye’s an ancient but well-kept cathedral. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
GM: Roll Initiative, provide actions
[/FONT]
[sblock=map]
a3m1.jpg

[/sblock]

Last edited:

vl.arandur

First Post
Tessara looks sidelong at her companions, her eyes pleading. "I don't suppose we can burn this one down...?"

[sblock=OOC]Assuming, of course, that my companions neglect to give me permission to commit arson, these are my actions:

If Tessara gains initiative, she will open the door... in any case, once the door is open Tessara will brazenly waltz in, bomb in hand. If, of course, there is an enemy within, say, one and one-half range increments (30 ft.) of a space accessible by a move action, she'll toss it his way once moved. If there is a space whereby she might put rough terrain between her and her foe, she'll move to that space.

Otherwise she will endeavor to perform a double move action toward either the nearest foe - keeping at least 20 feet away from the same, though, and if there's any rough terrain available, keeping it between her and them - or the threshold (doorway, stairwell, etc.) which seems most likely to garner foes (hence the Perception check below).[/sblock]

Last edited:

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
"Sorry, Tess, but that would stop the music . . . which is what we're trying to avoid here!"

The big half-orc opens the door and draws his falchion.

[sblock=OOC]
  • Move: Open door (I think this is a move action . . .)
  • Move: Draw Falchion
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Keht

First Post
[sblock=sorry guys]
For whatever reason I totally forgot about this... I know, I suck... Anyway, I will try to post something tonight. Would do it now but I am at work and map is on the home computer. After this act we only have one more. I think if we all tried to post at least once a day (I know I am the worst on this) we can get it finished within the next two weeks. Again sorry
[/sblock]

Keht

First Post
[FONT=&quot]Round 1[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Kyra, upset by the disrespect given to a house of the gods steps up and opens the door. When she see’s the Black Echelon Operatives climbing all over the organ she prayes quickly to her god casting bless on the party.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Vig steps in the church, drawing his falchion. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Tessera moves deep into the church placing pews between her and her enemies.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Kevlin moves into the room, drawing his weapon.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]The black echelon operatives on the keys guard their allies as they try to block the organ’s exhaust so that no sounds can be heard.[/FONT]

[sblock=Notes about fighting on the organ]
[FONT=&quot]1.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]The Metro-Cathedral’s massive organ is played by dancing upon the gigantic white keys. Traveling from white key to white key requires a DC 5 Jump, Tumble, or Perform (dance) check. The DC increases by 2 for each additional key someone attempts to cross in a given round[/FONT].

[FONT=&quot]2. The organ keys are elevated 15 feet off of the ground. Anyone bull rushed off the keys falls to the stone church floor below, taking 1d6 damage.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]3. The organ keys connect to the 30-foot pipes above. When the PCs arrive, four Black Echelon operatives will have already climbed up the pipes to block the possibility of sound coming out. (There are not yet enough of them to block all of the pipes.) Climbing the giant twisting maze of brass pipes requires a DC 10 Climb check each round.[/FONT][/sblock]

[FONT=&quot][sblock=MAP]
a3m2.jpg
[/sblock][/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][sblock=Black Echelon Oprative]
black.jpg
[/sblock][/FONT]

[sblock=End of Round Results]
[FONT=&quot]
Imitative[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Kyra (19)[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]No Damage[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Vig (17) [/FONT][FONT=&quot]No Damage[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Tessera (16) [/FONT][FONT=&quot]No Damage[/FONT]