• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

PFS #41: Crypt of Fools

IronWolf

blank
Kalenth seizes his opportunity on the derro as it turns its focus towards Kronk. With no time wasted the ranger makes a powerful slash that catches the derror unaware. The pale skinned creature slumps off the end of the sword to the ground in a still heap.

[sblock=OOC]

Party Health

Kronk (1hp damage): Slightly Wounded
Jalil (4hp damage): Slightly Wounded
Kalenth: Slightly Wounded
Isandra (4hp damage): Slightly Wounded
Karasu: Unharmed

[/sblock]

soulnova

Explorer
Isandra sighs deeply now that the danger has passed. "Ouch" she cringes at the sudden pain. "So... I think we are on the right track after all" she walks to her friends and starts to channel positive energy to heal them.

PeteZero

First Post
Kronk looks at Isandra, "thank you, that helped." He then slaps his head against his forehead, "I am such an .... back in a minute", with this he rushes up the stairs.

[sblock=ooc]Kronk, while upstairs, studies carffully the locking mechanism they opened, making notes of everything, and tries to obtain it.[/sblock]

Last edited:

zizazat

First Post
Sheathing his sword, Karasu cocks his head at Isandra, "Which is more important? Where they were going, or where they were from? Perhaps we caka-ould finish aligning these bands?"

Helfdan

First Post
Kalenth

The ranger smiles gratefully as the healing energy washes over him. "Thank you, lass. That's much better."

He then narrows his eyes as Kronk runs off. "Did he forget his pack or something?"

soulnova

Explorer
"I believe he wants to align the strange bands we found over there" she explain to Kalenth. She will follow Kronk to wait for him.

Helfdan

First Post
Kalenth

The ranger nods. He reaches down to check the fallen foes for weapons or other useful items or clues. Once done, he keeps watch until the others return.

Remove ads