PH2- The Darque Portal (B4cchus judging)

Phoenix8008

First Post
-With both tentacles wrapped around Xir's neck, the creature squeezes hard. Xir's face goes red initially, then starts to turn pale as his blood runs out between the 'fingers' of the creature. (11 damage from the Constricting after winning both grapple checks. Choker constrict after winning duel grapple checks. (1d3+3=5, 1d3+3=6) )

-Dair sends a slingstone flying at the creature, but misses both it and Xir luckily.

-Peladus, Periwinkle, and Kona'i can go. (Hope you weren't waiting on me to post the above results. If so, I apoligize. I was waiting for more people to post their actions for the round. :blush:

lukfugl

First Post
OOC: Mostly I was waiting for one of Peladus or Periwinkle to post. I'll go ahead now...

Kona'i sees Xir's blood and blanches. In a desperate attempt to free his companion, he concentrates his Ki and slams a fist toward the choker...

[sblock=Attack]Punch, w/flanking benefit, loaded with Stunning Fist. (1d20 4=13, 1d6 3=5)

Dang it! Even though I just realized flanking should add a +2 instead of a +1, I still don't think that hits. :(
[/sblock]

Phoenix8008

First Post
-Xir slices at the creature with his mindblade, but can't get the leverage to drive his blade home. His strike barely misses cutting the creature.

-Peladus launches a magic missle and hurts the creature badly. It trembles in pain but maintains its hold.

-Periwinkle stows her wand and readies her morningstar.

-Kona'i strikes at the creature with his fists, but can't get a clear shot to damage it.

Last edited:

Boddynock

First Post
Peladus has no intention of coming within reach of those tentacles, so he draws his crossbow, loads it, and waits for a clear shot.

Phoenix8008

First Post
-The Choker maintains its hold on the Xeph and squeezes hard with both tentacles making the bones in Xir's neck creak like a rusty hinge. His blood splatters the ground at his feet and he feels his body grow cold as the desert night.

-Dair, Xir, Peladus, and Periwinkle can go. I already have the next action for Kona'i that he posted above.
[sblock=Inits and Status]23 - Choker: taken 10 damage so far
23 - Dair
19 - Xir: 1/21 hps
15 - Peladus
10 - Periwinkle
08 - Kona'i: 7/10 hps
Dual constrict on Xir (1d3+3=6, 1d3+3=5)[/sblock]

Remove ads