• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

PHB3 Excerpts: what are you hankering for?

Dragonhelm

Knight of Solamnia
Bump

Definitely looking forward to the shardmind and runepriest. I'm also looking forward to seeing a full picture of psionics, and hope that it doesn't deviate too fully from prior editions (though I bet it does).

I thought someone posted a pic of a shardmind, but I can't seem to find it. Anyone know where that is? Am I imagining things?

Bumped to see if anyone else might know where I could find this shardmind pic I thought I saw.

Moon_Goddess

Have I really been on this site for over 20 years!
Psionic Rituals....

I'm pretty disappointed that Martial now has it's rituals seperated out into a seperate thing, Martial Practices but Psions still use Tenser's Floating Disk.

So the biggest preview I'm hoping for it truely psionic rituals that are different than magic.

Inyssius

First Post
Runepriest!

Runepriest!

Hybrids of the classes I actually want to play!

Psionic multiclassing rules!

Ruuuuuuunepriest!

(Also would have much preferred the telekinetic psion to the telepathic one, but oh well.)

Shroomy

Adventurer
I most want to see the shardmind, the runepriest, superior implements, and general feats. Basically, stuff that was not previewed over the last six months.

Kinneus

Explorer
The monk, I suppose. I was always curious about the idea of psionics, having never really experienced them in any other edition. But I just really don't like the power point system of modifying at-wills, for some reason. Just strikes me as something I wouldn't like to play.

I'm also iffy on the flavor of the battlemind and runepriest. So, yeah, a lot of PHB3 isn't particularly appealing to me. It might be the first 'core' book that I skip over, and just use the Character Builder to check out. Which is sad, considering how the PHB 2 was everything I hoped it would be, and more.

Remove ads