• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Piece of Mind: a d20 Modern horror/sci fi campaign [METAGAME]

Barak

First Post
The Shaman said:
No problem - this game is one plane-crash away from needing a bunch of alternates apparently...

A'ight, just let me know if you need me. I got the character I'd play in my head already, so it would take about 20 minutes to get him typed out. And he'd come with a good reason to join up (for free!), -AND- a good reason why he hasn't joined from the beginning. :)

Bobitron

Explorer
Shaman- I'll be away on Thursday. I'll probably get a chance to check in at night. Can you keep this in mind for our games? Thanks, man. :)

The Shaman

First Post
NightOwl said:
Hope you don't mind if I "lurk" in the meantime...
Please do! :)

BTW, I like your handle and avatar - are you a fan of The Watchmen, or do you just stay up late a lot?
Bobitron said:
Shaman- I'll be away on Thursday. I'll probably get a chance to check in at night. Can you keep this in mind for our games? Thanks, man. :)
Thanks for the heads-up! :)

James Heard

Explorer
Just a reference for anyone who (like me) doesn't do ferries much. I found a visual aid of the Sealth:

The Sealth

Seriously, the only ferries I've ever been on have been little tiny things they drag across glorified wet-ditches in Tennessee with chainsaw motors. :D

(Ok, maybe not that bad...but close)

Last edited:

The Shaman

First Post
James Heard said:
Just a reference for anyone who (like me) doesn't do ferries much. I found a visual aid of the Sealth:

The Sealth
That's a nice picture of her!
James Heard said:
Seriously, the only ferries I've ever been on have been little tiny things they drag across glorified wet-ditches in Tennessee with chainsaw motors. :D

(Ok, maybe not that bad...but close)
And she's actually one of the smaller ferries in the WSF fleet...

Bobitron

Explorer
The Shaman said:
That's a nice picture of her!

The Yakima, mentioned below that picture, is named after the Native tribe and town Yakima. I lived there for quite a while, throughout middle and high school. Great memories, and I'd love to go back.

NightOwl

First Post
The Shaman said:
Please do! :)

BTW, I like your handle and avatar - are you a fan of The Watchmen, or do you just stay up late a lot?

Thanks Shaman! :)

Didn't realize that there is a NightOwl in The Watchmen, which means I'll have to do what I've always meant to do and read those! ;)

So, for me it's about me staying up late basically all the time. Fortunately, I require very little sleep to function normally.

Good start to the game thus far...

thx,
NightOwl

Remove ads