• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Piratecat is a great moderator. So are the rest of you guys!

Blood Jester

First Post
buzzard said:
As one would expect any criticisms are quickly brushed away with a bunch of excuses and then it all lapses back into the mutual admiration society and jokes.

Silly of me to even bother bringing it up. Carry on with the jests.

buzzard
buzzard, you posted again?!?

That is impossible, the mods are biased and unfair, so they have (of course) banned you for calling them out publicly. (Which, by the way, is an actual rules violation, not just in poor form.)

They didn't? :confused:

Wow, they suck at the draconian mod thing. Pity.

Hypersmurf

Moderatarrrrh...
Crothian said:
Well, it's not like they could get me banned correctly, either :D

Oh, we've definitely banned you. You're on the list and everything (seven times, near as I can make out).

But just to keep you guessing, we've let you retain read/write access to the forums.

That'll teach you!

-Hyp.

AGGEMAM

First Post
*beat Hong with a stick to make him feel more loved*

Better now?

- Agge "the twig's broken so I got me a banhammer instead" mam

Last edited:

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Buzzard, I've sent you an email; I'm hoping that you'll give me specific examples instead of making vague accusations. I'm not entirely sure that you're reading the same message boards that I am - what "bunch of excuses" are you referring to? - but I'd like to hear you out. In general, if someone has a complaint of bias they should contact one of the moderators or admins by email.

As for this mess I find this morning, I'm off to ban Morrus. He acts all high and mighty, like he owns this site. What's up with that?

Last edited:

Eridanis

Bard 7/Mod (ret) 10/Mgr 3
Well, heck. I forgot to charge my banhammer overnight, so I'll just have to watch all you guys have all the fun.

It's like whack-a-mole, only with electrons! Electrons are much harder to hit.

Remove ads