Piratecat's Updated Story Hour! (update 4/03 and 4/06)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KidCthulhu

First Post
Yeah, Phlem-Gem is fearsome indeed. But if you see a tiger striped guy with a Skull & Crossbones on his chest, an eyepatch and a cigar... Kick him in his rat bastardy-junk for me.

Piratecat. What a stupid hero concept.

Henry

Autoexreginated
KidCthulhu said:
Yeah, Phlem-Gem is fearsome indeed. But if you see a tiger striped guy with a Skull & Crossbones on his chest, an eyepatch and a cigar... Kick him in his rat bastardy-junk for me.

Piratecat. What a stupid hero concept.

It's Nick Furry, Agent of S.H.E.D.!

Ashy

First Post
Well, so long as the hijacking continues, I might as well pimp my new SH (see da sig)! Might I also mention that my campaign is "Pkitty approved! (tm)" ;)

Darthjaye

First Post
I'm just thanking god he didn't make up "Incontinence Man" for CoH. Man would that idea have backfired.............................. :D

Radiating Gnome

Adventurer
So, like, are you going to tell us which server you're on ?

I'll go first -- my global is Dr. Nano on Justice . . . I've been playing for a bout 3 weeks now.

Noo...

I've been thinking of reactivating my account, now that I have a newer and MUCH nicer 'puter to play it with. This is especialy important as my (first) Main is a TP using Defender (Elec / Empathy), and Teleporting around would end up causing much lag from sudden and rapid scenery changes.

I only have characters on Champion, at least that I remember any longer.

Thornir Alekeg

Albatross!
This is impressive. Pcat has managed to hijack his own thread. Of course it could just be a devious ploy to distract us from the fact that the promised updates have not appeared. He really is rat bastardly, isn't he. ;)

Thornir Alekeg said:
This is impressive. Pcat has managed to hijack his own thread. Of course it could just be a devious ploy to distract us from the fact that the promised updates have not appeared. He really is rat bastardly, isn't he. ;)

Yes, definatley, most assuredly we acknowledge his Rat Bastardliness. Now, if he would just let us know where he plays we could all be further distracted by Pkitty Heroicness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads