PLANAR RETRIEVAL AGENCY- The Lost Ring

silvertable81

First Post
Coop; Well, I guess D.M. Input needs to know how many drinks we had, 'fess up Kath 4 hours was a good bit of time. I had 2 of the kickers, followed by about 3 weak drinks.

Katharrgh; 4 hours, 2 an hour, uh figure it out, 'puter.

Coop feels GOOD! (FORT check of 24 and 27 pass but feel good)

Kath is slurred and wobbly (FORT check of 21, 20, 23, 29, 23, 17 ummm worm at bottom squishy hick!, pass fail miserbly Kath is -4 to dex, int and wis for another 2 hours.

DC was 15. Each additional drink added +1 to DC. A failure added a +4. Despite the headache she will have in the morning, Kath may have just found her new favorite drink!

According to the tracker- the ring is within 1000 yards of us. What to do? Guards are thick because of the wedding. It won't be easy to sneak around.

Porsche relays what little info she got while Coop and Kath were searching for info. The King is a paladin. He is very popular with his people even with the iceage. He is looking to marry Princess Afterdavidson. She reportedly comes from the islands south of here near The Monk lands. She is stunningly beiuatiful and wows everyone she meets. She wears eight rings of incredible beauty and wealth. They met about 1 year ago when the King was in the southern portion of Caldonia investigating barbarian activity.

There has been a lot of speculation of an attempt on both he and hers life. I didn't get much more from the bath lady and room service.

Kenny has just been thinking. Kenny?

Kenny is staring out the frosted window. Sorry...thought I saw something. Should we wait until after the wedding to look for the ring? Security might be less then.

DM Input. Bost wants this done quickly and I stress that. Afterall, the client is a possible demi-gawd.

Porsche's head swells a few hat sizes "really?"

DM Input questions about security.

Kenny can't help it but wonders how he will die at a wedding. Wedding Cake Golem? (seen one once...not pretty)

P R A
Segment 020

Suddenly a bright light is visible through the ice covered thick window of your room. Then an explosion can be heard. The building shakes and some ice cracks and breaks off.

It is still night time and there is a strong wind carrying snow outside.

Actions?

Remove ads