[Planescape/Gestalt] Coils within Coils

Dog Moon

Adventurer
Are we going to be using this as the OOC thread, or are you going to create a new one?

Or is there already one created and I don't know about it?

Shayuri

First Post
Current location! Hee...um!

Where's the 'headquarters' of the Mind's Eye located? Knowing her point of origin will help me decide how far/long she's traveled prior to the game beginning.

If nothing else, Sigil is as good a place as any. All roads lead there, after all.

Shoel Sweeny

First Post
The Seekers a based in a citadel somewhere in the Outlands, I'm looking up it's actual name and nature now.

Ah, here we are, their HQ is just outside of Tir Na Og in the Outlands, they don't as yet have an actual faction Hall raised on the spot yet.

Shayuri

First Post
Outlands eh? That's cool...you can get anywhere from there...

I believe, given her methodical approach, she's likely to want to learn about the various planes and their most common inhabitants before actually venturing TO them. She could do that either by traveling to each Gate Town and nosing around, or if there was some central place of learning, perhaps she'd head there.

Alternatively, Sigil might be the place to go, since there's a general "truce" in effect there (so no problems with Blood War/Hells vs Heavens and so on) and interfering Powers aren't allowed. Not a safe place, but perhaps safer than the alternative, and more likely to yield results. Plus, it would provide a venue to interact with planar beings in a neutral ground, gaining firsthand experience without necessarily risking combat.

Yes...yes that makes sense. I could see her brain working that way.

Of course, she has a lot to learn about Sigil and the planes...but that's half the fun.

So Mei-Ying can start off, a bit lost and confused in Sigil, looking for a centralized repository of knowledge and perhaps being a bit startled to find that there's not one. It's not at all like nice, orderly Arcadia. :)

Shoel Sweeny

First Post
Shayuri said:
Outlands eh? That's cool...you can get anywhere from there...

I believe, given her methodical approach, she's likely to want to learn about the various planes and their most common inhabitants before actually venturing TO them. She could do that either by traveling to each Gate Town and nosing around, or if there was some central place of learning, perhaps she'd head there.

Alternatively, Sigil might be the place to go, since there's a general "truce" in effect there (so no problems with Blood War/Hells vs Heavens and so on) and interfering Powers aren't allowed. Not a safe place, but perhaps safer than the alternative, and more likely to yield results. Plus, it would provide a venue to interact with planar beings in a neutral ground, gaining firsthand experience without necessarily risking combat.

Yes...yes that makes sense. I could see her brain working that way.

Of course, she has a lot to learn about Sigil and the planes...but that's half the fun.

So Mei-Ying can start off, a bit lost and confused in Sigil, looking for a centralized repository of knowledge and perhaps being a bit startled to find that there's not one. It's not at all like nice, orderly Arcadia. :)

Ah, I think I have just the place. Then again if inspiration strikes you feel free to put her up where ever you think she would most likely gravitate (The Hall of Speakers comes to mind)

--

Ferrix, I edited my last post slightly to show Shemeska's location.

Remove ads