Level Up (A5E) Planetouched preview

Faolyn

(she/her)
OK, so from what I see, the two gifts are Aasimar and Tiefling. This definitely paves the way for me to create Genasi/Jann as additional gifts, as well as other types of Planetouched.

Faolyn

(she/her)
And so, here's my take on the other types of Planetouched (calling @TheHand and @Steampunkette, since I'm not posting them in my usual thread). As always, critiques are greatly desired!

My Heritages and Cultures_page-0007.jpg

My Heritages and Cultures_page-0008.jpg

My Heritages and Cultures_page-0009.jpg

TheHand

Adventurer
I read through them and they seem pretty fantastic to me! I didn't see anything I'd change.

I could see the 'official' analogs of all of the heritages but one, I wasn't quite sure who the Bliss mirrored, if anyone. This is purely academic curiosity and not a criticism!

I'm eager to see what you have planned next!

Faolyn

(she/her)
I could see the 'official' analogs of all of the heritages but one, I wasn't quite sure who the Bliss mirrored, if anyone. This is purely academic curiosity and not a criticism!
They were mostly inspired by the more chaotic celestials like eladrin (the original ones from Planescape, not the super-fey elves they are nowadays) and lillendi. Since none of those guys are in 5e (and likely won't, in the case of the eladrin), it's a bit harder to come up with a legit parallel. I couldn't think of a better name for them, but will gladly take suggestions!

TheHand

Adventurer
They were mostly inspired by the more chaotic celestials like eladrin (the original ones from Planescape, not the super-fey elves they are nowadays) and lillendi. Since none of those guys are in 5e (and likely won't, in the case of the eladrin), it's a bit harder to come up with a legit parallel. I couldn't think of a better name for them, but will gladly take suggestions!
Oh yes of course! The "asura" would probably fit in there as well.

I'm fine with the Bliss, but if you're looking for a couple of other ideas, but not sure if these really fit:

-Moontouched (inspired by the lillendi being associated with the gate of the moon)
-Mecurials
-Sidereals

Remove ads