• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Player-Designed PrC, Balanced?

Crothian

First Post
Okay, these are the changes I would make. From the prerequites, I see this as an offensive class. I imagine he already has all those Prerequites? PCs will do that so it looks like they are creating a class that is hard to get into, but in reality they are not.

Okay: If he wants spot and listen as class skills, have Alertness as a prerequisite. I'd actually lose a few of those feats as prerequistes first. Power Attack, IMO, would be the first to go.

Why intimidate? Seems pointless. Ass in a few ranks of Jump, Climb, and Balance. The class is supposed to be mobile

Class skills: If this is supossed to be a mobile class then Jump needs to be there. Get rid of sense motive and also add in Balance.

Since the class is offensive in nature, I'd lose the AC bonus and the Will saves.

Get rid of Courage. Fight on is actually a good ability and makes sense. Lose the damage reduction. Again, this is offensive class. And get rid of the defrensive strikes.

What we are left with is basically the Weapons Master for S&F. You should just have him take that. He took all the really cool abilities from it, and then added even cooler abilites.

And, if he guts your prestige class just because you gutted his, then I'd tell him where he can put it. You're trying to be fair and balanced. No need to get petty revenge for this.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads