• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Player looking for PbP game - D&D 3.5 or 4e if possible....

thebabychambles

First Post
I'm fairly new to the forums but looking for a D&D PbP game to get involved in - a bit removed from my old gaming group and looking to get back into it, PbP seems the best way at the moment!

I'm a little rusty on the mechanics but I've got the books, so i can brush up - I'm a fairly light player, due to time constraints, but hopefully wouldn't be a problem for PbP.

Cheers

Nate

Yolatengo13

First Post
i'd be up for it

Ya, I'm acutally looking for a Post-by-Post basis, even a chat if possible. Either way, is there still room? Also, is it O.K. that I'm a bit rusty at playing D&D altogether? I've played a little bit (even led a small group), but I may need some reminding...:blush:

thebabychambles

First Post
I don't mind, something with opportunity for combat and RP - long as I can get a bit of both and you don't mind me being a bit rusty on the rules, then that's ok! Personally, prefer city-based adventures/intrigue but I can go with the majority.

Yolatengo13

First Post
reply to Lwaxy

I like traditional (almost like AD&D) stories and wilderness settings. Even though I've never played anything but 3.5 and modern, I still envy the heavy story elements of classical 2nd edition. oh well, I'll play anything!

Shafaegalo

First Post
Count me in...looking for a RP heavy campaign (lots of interaction with group - I am definitely not a rules lawyer). Something out of the ordinary if possible (Oriental Adventures, Planescape, etc.). Fully committed player able to post 4-6 days a week. I enjoy mostly playing as a ranger but will play any character needed.

Lwaxy

Cute but dangerous
I think I could test my new campaign setting on you :) My other players are all too busy with their current campaigns to want yet another world hauled at them.

I usually focus on storytelling and RP. I have enough oops moments with the rules myself (I usually appoint a stats and rules guy at the table, me and numbers... :cool:) so I don't mind if something is a bit off. Unless the pigs start to fly and hell freezes over... oh wait, both happened in another game of mine :devil:

I'll put up a wanted post for 1-2 more players when I wake up (3 in the morning here, I'm a night owl)

shadowfax713

First Post
Do you guys still need someone?
I'm kinda new to DnD, I once tried to do a campaign with some friends, but that didn't work out because we just weren't that serious.
But I would like to try it again, if you don't mind a total noob dropping in :eek:

Remove ads