• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Player looking for weeknight game online or in NYC/Jersey City

ppaladin123

Adventurer
Hello,

I am looking to scratch my D&D itch with a game on weeknights after work. I am happy to play 3.5, Pathfinder, 4e, or the new playtest. I am a laid back player and enjoy role-playing and respectful optimizing.

I live in Jersey City and would love to play there or in Manhattan where I work. I'm also happy to play online (and have played in several map tools games) and am generally available around 6pm eastern.

Me: male, 32, sociologist working in policy research

You: fun people of any sort.

Thanks for reading!

ppaladin123

Adventurer
It looks like there are a couple of other folks interested in a weeknight game in Manhattan over on meetup.com. I am hoping we can get enough players and a GM to launch a group. So, bump!

Striderhawk

First Post
Dm

Hi guys

I saw a few of the of responses, and I live in New York as well, and i"m always looking for new players. I run a campaign known as The Grand Realm which i think you might enjoy playing. It's a D20 game using my own system Known as Thaco. Guys if your interested let me know i would love to talk to more about it. I live in Jersey city, and i have friends that are down to play, so if you game let me know.

am181d

Adventurer
Was there ever any progress on putting a group together? I'd potentially be interested in a weeknight game in Manhattan.

My preference is generally for 3.5 (or Next). I tend to play in role-play heavy games, but I'm flexible.

On a related note: The main NYC D&D Meet-up.com group has a meet-up Nov. 3 (which is admittedly not a weeknight), but if folks are still looking for players by that point, that's a good opportunity to meet and recruit.

ppaladin123

Adventurer
Was there ever any progress on putting a group together? I'd potentially be interested in a weeknight game in Manhattan.

My preference is generally for 3.5 (or Next). I tend to play in role-play heavy games, but I'm flexible.

On a related note: The main NYC D&D Meet-up.com group has a meet-up Nov. 3 (which is admittedly not a weeknight), but if folks are still looking for players by that point, that's a good opportunity to meet and recruit.

I have sent an email to your website email address with details. Short answer: we have a DM and 4 players and would gladly add another. Game hasn't started yet so this is a good time to get on board. :)

Remove ads