D&D 5E Players Handbook 5e is $18 on Amazon and a sales rank of 70 right now.

Zabalorf

Villager
Darn got mine a week ago. Oh well it was only $26, got the other core books and Xanathars elsewhere for slightly cheaper. Sounds like this hobby is picking up more new players.

darjr

I crit!
Broke too 10. At midnight Central time no less.

A0023F16-5131-4644-88AC-5F06AF031FAD.png

Lanefan

Victoria Rules
Wonder if this is driven by Amazon or by WotC. If by WotC, it's brilliant marketing: make the game cheap and accessible for a while, so that while people are stuck in lockdown and-or when we're allowed to gather in small groups again, there'll be interest in trying out the game.

Parmandur

Book-Friend
Wonder if this is driven by Amazon or by WotC. If by WotC, it's brilliant marketing: make the game cheap and accessible for a while, so that while people are stuck in lockdown and-or when we're allowed to gather in small groups again, there'll be interest in trying out the game.

My guess is that Amazon is clearing out the previous printing, so that anybody who buys the PHB at Christmas will get the most recent Errata.

Their previous blowout sales coincided with new print runs, as I recall.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyddddddddddddddddddddddddaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy nnnnnnnnnoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases