• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Playing Minotaurs

DarthMouth

First Post
Just signed here to give Modrons more love..

One of my best moments as a D&D player was thankfully to this dudes.

:) Wizz guys.. make modrons! And give us minis toooo..

cya

cya
Welcome to the boards, DarthMouth! We're genuinely glad to have you! :)

...But, I think you misposted. This thread is about Minotaurs, not Modrons. (Don't worry though! We all mispost sometimes.)

RefinedBean

First Post

cya

Welcome to ENworld. Your first post was a mispost.

But hey, it's Election Day! You don't need ANOTHER excuse to get drunk early. :)

James McMurray

First Post
The Monster Manual racial descriptions were never intended to be the canonical mechanics for those races. As the MM itself states, those stats are for DMs to create NPCs. You can use them as PCs, but a DM allows them at his own peril.

Thus, you'll see things like giving monsters oversized weapons and not giving them to official PC races. As others have pointed out, oversized weapons in PC hands are simply too good. It makes those races strictly better with weapons. If a PC race somehow gets it, expect it to be errata'd as soon as I see it.

Should we be expecting an errata to the Swordmage's 22nd level utility Giant's Might? It's not a permanent boost, but it gives the same boost as a daily power.

mearls

Hero
Should we be expecting an errata to the Swordmage's 22nd level utility Giant's Might? It's not a permanent boost, but it gives the same boost as a daily power.

It's unclear as of now. I wouldn't expect it, since it is temporary, but I wouldn't expect to see more powers like that, either.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads