• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Please Brench!

Sigdel

First Post
Kids today are so irresponsible. They go around from computer to computer all willie-nillie and they don't take responsibility for any post that they just happen to create because they were not careful. And because they can't handle the responsibility it takes to be a OP, they go and ask the MODs to delete it!
We should start a movement to get kids to act like OPers when they make OPer choices! WE can call ourselves the Pro-Post group, or Pro-Thread order, or, or, or zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Huh? Wha?
What was I saying?
Oh, yes thats right: Matlock=roxors!

HeinorNY

First Post
Now seriously.
The problem with these threads is that they deal 1d6 points of sanity damage per post, but to a maximum of 20d6!!! That's completelly unrealistic. That's an average of only 70 sanity points, so most forumers will read it no matter how big the thread is and just walk away, and we all know IRL people should go completely insane and unrecoverable. There should be no cap at all.
I have a house rule: These threads deal wisdom damage instead.

I just don't buy all the "this is a superheroic boards", "people should survive threads like this is". Nah, that completely destroys the suspension of disbelief. I hope they fix it! This is not anime!

Rechan

Adventurer
Will rampant deletion make Christian fundamentalists protest message boards, and the internet turn off message boards due to the pressure?

rounser

First Post
I'm not deleting this thread until the next .5 edition comes out, just as an excuse to wring message board posts out of me.
How can I possibly convert my hat of d02 to .5?

Truly, your changing things for the sake of changing them no know limit.

EricNoah

Adventurer
I'm torn. On the one hand, Tolkien clearly never had a delete key. On the other, it's a convenience that makes a lot of sense. Example: I used it several times while writing this post. Maybe "deleting" is a natural part of the experience?

As usual, I strongly support both sides of the issue. I don't want to make waves!

I heard from a reliable insider, whose name rhymes with Erik Noah, that thread deletion is going to be subscription based. Seriously, this is rediculous. We have been able to delete threads for free, but now we have to pay for it? It's couched with "additional functionality and content," whatever that means.

Remove ads