• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Please Brench!

Tewligan

First Post
Oh, and henceforth, the proper slang term for deleting a thread is "brenching". Also, I'm starting a list on which I will put the names of people who use the b-word, because I hate it so much.

Driddle

First Post
Tewligan said:
Oh, and henceforth, the proper slang term for deleting a thread is "brenching". Also, I'm starting a list on which I will put the names of people who use the b-word, because I hate it so much.

Only a gish would brench.

Ilium

First Post
Rugger said:
The idea that 4E would delete this thread just ruins my home campaign. And 4E for me.

Thanks WotC.

-Matt

;)
Hey, just because EN World is brenching a thread doesn't mean you have to at home. It's all about brenching options.

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Yeah. I wouldn't brench this thread even if I could.

(And now I'm the 4th person to use the word brench. If we get this going, soon the whole net uses it, and we can point to where it all began.)

I, for one, can't stand the new Deletion concept art. It's got a nose spike, for crying out loud. A nose spike. What's next? A tail growing out of its forehead? Yeesh.

el-remmen

Moderator Emeritus
I will happily delete this thread, but we mods only have per day deletion powers. Once that gets changed to per encounter then we'll have something to do in EVERY thread and won't have to waste our time thinking up anything clever to contribute.

Dragonbait

Explorer
To all the people screaming about how the deleted threads are ruining their ENWorld: F--k you.
Time goes on, threads get deleted and ENWorld changes. It happened before, it will happen again. ENWorld is a website, it HAS to delete threads to thrive. Get over it, or just go back to the archives and read there. You will not help ENWorld evolve, you will not help ENWorld remain in the public eye, you will not help ENWorld gain new posters, and when you die the old EnWorld dies with you and no one will even notice or care. F--k you and f--k your old, unchanging ways.

Love <3,
Dragonbait
XOXOXO

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads