D&D General please help me with subculture story integration

Mind of tempest

(he/him)advocate for 5e psionics
please help me fix the lore to an inbuilt story as I am kind of just stuck any advice or suggestion

D’jomar, work in progress race name might change.

Dawnborn: story what would someone do for faith or does one even have it? lore A culture of city-states known for their fanatical cults of the becoming gods: stretching from war gods, dark undeath gods to the machine god of the artificers.

Duskborn: story ??? lore nation-state to contrast with the dawnborn not much more than that right now maybe something to do with the transformation of self and the world? maybe enlightenment the monk to their cleric/ paladin?

Noonborn: story ??? lore roaming nomads who seek improvement via pain not evil but oddly macabre have an order of blind druids who stare into the sun for prophecy

Mind of tempest

(he/him)advocate for 5e psionics
what I think I am asking is does anyone see any obvious stories for duskborn and noonborn as I am struggling with writer's block?

DND_Reborn

The High Aldwin
Noonborn: story ??? lore roaming nomads who seek improvement via pain not evil but oddly macabre have an order of blind druids who stare into the sun for prophecy
If they stare into the sun, an eclipse could prophesize some disaster that is coming, and only by working with a dawnborn and duskborn could the disaster be averted?

Remove ads