pneumatik's WotBS 1 - The Scouring of Gate Pass

Arkhandus

First Post
"It is only a step along the path to our goal. Suffice it to say that we are on an urgent task and must reach friendly lands to complete it. Even if it means passing through the Fire Forest. I am Liiros Tivaniel of the Knights of the Aquilline Cross. Who might you be.....?" the armored elf replies somewhat warily.

Rhun

First Post
Hollister raises a hand, flames crackling along his fingertips, a warning to the newcomer. The fire mage adds his words to Liiros'. "You wait for us? Explain yourself, for thus far the only men we've have found to be waiting for us have proven to be enemies."

Antithetist

First Post
Arshen says nothing but glowers darkly at the halfling, his suspicions obviously running in the same direction as Hollister's. This is no place for a chance meeting. His eyes scan the charred surroundings for any threat of an ambush, and he stands poised and ready to spring into action at the first sign of treachery.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
When asked again who she is Shaylir points to Liiros and says. "The elf armed and armored so that would make you," she says turning her small finger to point at Lytha. "The elf who can see into minds."

Cringing a little at Hollister's display she then smiles. "The human with flames dancing in your hands. That means one of you two is surrounded by ocean waves?" she asks looking first at Arshen and then at Torrent.

"I had a vision of the five of you, givin to me in a dream by The Green Man, whom I serve. In the dream the five of you help free The Green Man from a flaming stag. He was burning, engulfed in flame and with your help he was freed. I wish to help you in turn, for the service I believe you will do. I am a healer and know much of the ways of the forest, please if you would allow me to join you I will aid you gratefully."

[sblock=Stats]
HP: 21/21
AC: 19
Init: +3
Fort: +7
Reflex: +4
Will: +8(+9)

Spells:
Druid
0- Create Water, Guidance, Detect Magic, Read Magic
1- Magic Stone, Stand the Heat, Cure Light Wounds(x2)- 1d8+3
Cleric
0- Mending, Resistance, Light
1- Bless, Sanctuary, Cure Light Wounds(d)- 1d8+2

Pearl of power (1st lvl): not used
Turn undead: 4/4
Speak with Animals: 1/1
Vow of Healing: ??/??

need to know how VoH works is it based off character lvl??[/sblock][/QUOTE]

Thanee

First Post
Lytha

“My talent isn't exactly well-known, so I see that as a hint, that she is actually saying the truth,” Lytha says.

“And I'm sure we will need all the help we can get.”

Arkhandus

First Post
Liiros raises an eyebrow, though it's barely noticeable with his war-helm on, and replies "I suppose it's possible........Corellon speaks to me on occasion, in his own way, but nothing prophetic. I'm not prepared to believe you're a prophet, halfling, but I am willing to extend some degree of trust to you for now. If the others have no problem with it, you can travel with us for a time. I doubt we'll be putting out any fires, though. We're no fire-fighting brigade, and I've never even heard of a flaming stag. Might I assume your 'Green Man' is Obad-Hai? I don't believe any in our group have even the slightest bit to do with that god."

[sblock=ooc]Knowledge (Religion) at +6 should be enough for me to recognize Obad-Hai as what the halfling may be referring to by 'the Green Man', taking 10 on the check at least. Liiros may not know or care much about the non-elven gods, but he's certainly aware of at least some of them.[/sblock]

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
[sblock=ooc] Shaylir has no knowledge religion ranks as she is unschooled in they ways of other religions. and even her own, LOL :p [/sblock]

"I do not know any other name for The Green Man, he is the spirit of this land of all the land. And the land grants me my ability to heal others and fight evil." she says with a proud air about her. "The Green Man is like a tree, with limbs of branches and hair of leaves. His face is like bark and knots."

Antithetist

First Post
"Burning men and green stags," Arshen mutters darkly to the others. "These are not our concerns. I will not object if ye mean to let this wood-dweller travel with us, but let us not be distracted from our duty."

Last edited:

Rhun

First Post
"Indeed," says Hollister, agreeing with Arshen. He looks back to the halfling. "We have little time to tarry here and get to know one another. If you intend to travel with us, then you had best come along. We can talk on the road."

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
"Thank you," she says nodding to the fire wizard and monk as they pass by. She falls into line right before the last person crosses the bridge and enters the Fire Forest.

[sblock=OOC] Sorry didn't see a marching oreder but put Shaylir down as second to last. And Fritz will follow behind at a distance. If it "gets to hot" for him he might coming running up to Shaylir for comfort. [/sblock]

Remove ads