pneumatik's WotBS 2 - The Indomitable Fire Forest of Innenotdar

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
"Th.. th.. that's not The Green Man," Shaylir says somewhat shakin by the firey apparition.

Looking into the eyes she asks, "And just how are we suppose to free you?"

[sblock=OOC] HP: 21/21 a little razzled but otherwise Shaylir is A-OK :). Who is hurt the most she will proceed to help anyone who seems hurt. Part of her vow. [/sblock]

Antithetist

First Post
Arshen glowers darkly. "Why dost thou waylay us thus, fire spirit? We have no business with thee, and thou hast none with us that I can see. Dost thou take us for simpletons or cravens that will kneel to serve thee for a light show and some flowery threats?"

[sblock=Status]HP: 23/26

AC: 15*, Touch 14*, Flat-footed 13
+4 vs. attacks of opportunity provoked by movement

Speed: 40'
Saves:
Fortitude: +6
Reflex: +6*
Will: +6**

*- Evasion
**- +2 vs. enchantment spells and effects

Attacks:
Unarmed Strike +6 melee (1d6+3, 20/x2)
Unarmed Strike +4/+4 melee (1d6 +3, 20/x2)

Small Dagger +3 melee (1d3+3, 19-20/x2)

Shuriken +4 ranged (1d2+3, 20/x2)
Shuriken +2/+2 ranged (1d2+3, 20/x2)

Abilities:
Stunning Fist 2/3 /day

Expendables:
685.4gp[/sblock]

Last edited:

Arkhandus

First Post
Liiros Tivaniel, Squire of the Aquilline Cross

Liiros says matter-of-factly ".......How would we even follow the river? The whole forest is burning. Only the Elfroad is relatively safe for us to tread."[sblock=ooc]My internet access is sporadic this week, as my family's moving to a new house, and the computer with the modem and router is in the new house now.

Liiros' Status:
HP 20 / 25
AC 19, touch 11, flat-footed 18
Active Stance: Iron Guard's Glare
Granted Maneuvers: ?
Ready Maneuvers: Crusader's Strike (2), Vanguard Strike (5), Charging Minotaur (1), Stone Bones (4), Mountain Hammer (3)
* Maneuvers are numbered alphabetically for rolling granted inspiration
Other Class Features: Furious Counterstrike (1-9: +1), Steely Resolve 5, Indomitable Soul, Zealous Surge 1/day*EXPENDED[/sblock]

pneumatik

The 8th Evil Sage
The eyes dance in front of the fallen trees, looking at each party member as you speak. "To free me, end the song of the deep, the song of agony and eternal vigil. Silence the forty tongues who hold me here, who doom themselves with my
relentless flame.

"Go to the river behind me. Follow it. Free me. I care for nothing but freedom. If you do not release me you shall suffer my wrath."

"I am Indomitability. No wound shall ever defeat me. No fire shall ever destroy me. My power can be yours if you release me."

Rhun

First Post
Hollister raises an eyebrow at Indomitability's promise of power. "It seems we have little choice, then." With that, the fire mage begins to walk toward the river.

Antithetist

First Post
Arshen's frown only deepens, but he has to admit inwardly that Hollister would appear to be right. There seems to be little use arguing with a force that could keep a whole forest burning endlessly for years on end, as wrong as it might be. He follows towards the river, practically grinding his teeth in his aggravation.

"This delay is unbearable," he growls to anybody who'll listen. "As if we do not have enough to concern us, now we are subjected to the selfish whim of some blasted pagan fire spirit. And what is to stop it, I ask thee, from ordering us about for the rest of our lives, now that we have once submitted?"

Arkhandus

First Post
Liiros Tivaniel, Squire of the Aquilline Cross

Liiros sighs, and replies "Indeed, it seems we have little choice against such a powerful force....."

He waits a few moments before moving forward, but quietly asks Torrent "How much longer would it take us to get out of this forest? I do not like the looks of this situation, and it grates on me to do the bidding of such a creature, let alone to set such a thing free."

Remove ads