Poll: Do you have the books already?

Do you have the books yet?

• Poll closed .

sunrisekid

Explorer
I voted yes on account of finding the pdfs but I have hardcopies on order. The pdfs are handy for previewing stuff but a real pain in the neck to read, I really can't wait for read deal to arrive.

Stormtower

First Post
Wow... 25% of respondents have the books already.

Wishing I had ordered from buy.com instead of Amazon, but oh well. They'll be mine next weekend! :D

Those who were lucky enough to receive your "advance preview" copies: have fun and thanks for sharing your insights.

wedgeski

Adventurer
I'm thinking the spirit of this poll was to see how many people had the physical product, rather than how many people had the PDF.

I have neither, and am waiting with baited breath for the 6th (although they probably won't be at my door until the 8th).

Pinotage

Explorer
I haven't got them yet and at this point I'm not intending to buy them at all. I think I've seen enough to know that the system is unlikely to be one I like. However, saying 'Not Ever' going to buy them is a little strong, but I nevertheless voted that. Who knows, I might pick them up in the future.

Pinotage

The_Fan

First Post
wedgeski said:
I'm thinking the spirit of this poll was to see how many people had the physical product, rather than how many people had the PDF.

I have neither, and am waiting with baited breath for the 6th (although they probably won't be at my door until the 8th).
Pet peeve: BATED breath. Unless you've been eating fish.

I have the PDF, which I also intend to delete as soon as the real copies come in.

rhm001

First Post
Hmm... an ENWorld discussion on this issue and no one's said it yet? OK, I'll volunteer:

I don't have them yet, but soooon, soooooon my preeeeeeciousesssssssss...

Remove ads