D&D General Poll: What module do you want to see Goodman Games tackle next for Original Adventures Reincarnated?

What module do you want to see Goodman Games tackle next for Original Adventures Reincarnated?

• Against the Cult of the Reptile God

Votes: 14 10.9%
  • Beyond the Crystal Caves

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • Desert of Desolation

Votes: 12 9.4%
  • Dragons of Despair/Dragonlance Series

Votes: 4 3.1%
  • Dwellers of the Forbidden City

Votes: 13 10.2%
  • Queen of Spiders/Vault of the Drow/Queen of the Demonweb Pits

Votes: 27 21.1%
  • Test of the Warlords

Votes: 3 2.3%
  • The Forgotten Temple of Tharizdun

Votes: 7 5.5%
  • The Lost Caverns of Tsojcanth

Votes: 10 7.8%
  • The Slavers

Votes: 19 14.8%
  • Desert Nomads Series

Votes: 9 7.0%
  • Palace of the Silver Princess

Votes: 5 3.9%
  • The Secret of Bonehill

Votes: 3 2.3%

Urriak Uruk

Gaming is fun, and fun is for everyone
Title says it all; I've included 10 modules that are all fairly old that I've seen folks reference as one of their favorites.

I know this isn't all of them, and although I picked 10 modules for Google searching "Best D&D Modules," it wasn't exactly a scientific methodology. So if people want me to add more options they think I unjustly skipped, comment your favorite module. If I see a module asked for multiple times, I'll add it to the poll.

Weiley31

Legend
The D(Drow) series simply for the Vault of the Drow. When I read about Erelhei-Cinlu for the first time on a website going over it, I just loved how bizarre/messed up/reversed "alice in wonderlandish" it is. The kind of place that would give the Drow their rep or even make people shudder when they think about it.

I would love to see Goodman Games uncouple the Dragonlance module series from the pregens and predetermined events. But I don't think that's exactly in their wheelhouse. So I went with Queen of Spiders. Of the old-school modules, it's perhaps the next logical step after the ambitious Temple of Elemental Evil.

Now, talking pie-in-the-sky, what I'd really want to see is a Goodman Games-Dwarven Forge collaboration for a Kidnapping of Princess Arelina/The Revenge of Rusak release!

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
Slavers series could use a revamp and I'm not sure Wizards would want to touch it, with slavery being a sensitive subject.

I’ve never understood why Busting a Slave ring would be too sensitive a subject - Game of Thrones had a big Slavers arc, and human trafficker is a common theme in lots of movies - you’d think something that takes the stance that Slavery is Evil that Heroes must destroy would be fine

Last edited:

aco175

Legend
I’ve never understood why Busting a Slave ring would be too sensitive a subject - Game of Thrones had a big Slavers arc, and human trafficker is a common theme in lots of movies - you’d think something that takes the stance that Slavery is Evil that Heroes must destroy would be a fine
You would think, so would I, but just last year we had the Pathfinder adventure where the PCs were police officers and that was a problem. I just think that Goodman Games may have more freedom that being a Hasbro company.

Stormonu

Legend
I’d like to see them tackle the Slaver’s series. I’ve run my players through it ages ago (it was a huge part of the campaign) and I would to see them tackle a fleshed-out Suderham and revised 5E fight against the slave lords from A3.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases