Poll: Why do you give out XP?

Why do you give out XP?

Orius

Legend
Most of the time, the XP I give it is to those who reply to a thread of mine with additional info, feedback etc. Often times I am posting for feedback, or sharing ideas and hoping to get more. Responses to those are what I value a lot, so I give XP them. I use it as a way to give thanks to those participating in my 'conversations' - even to those who completely disagree with me ;)

Wait, weem gives XP? I thought he was some kind of XP singularity where the XP density was so high as to create a gravitational field from which no XP could escape.

Oh, and another one- I cover other folks when they can't rep someone for whatever reason. (I give rep pretty liberally; I'm happy when I run out.)

I've done that in the past too, given proxy xp.

Generally, I tend to give when someone makes a funny post, when someone gives a good idea, when someone agrees with me, or when someone makes a good argument. A lot of it is a matter of whim, so randomly goes in there too.

I've also noticied that I'm currently tapped out in giving XP to weem, Dannyalcatraz and Tarionzcousin all at the same time. I wonder if this is a good omen or bad.

TarionzCousin

Second Most Angelic Devil Ever
Orius said:
I've also noticied that I'm currently tapped out in giving XP to weem, Dannyalcatraz and Tarionzcousin all at the same time. I wonder if this is a good omen or bad.

We are the Triumvirate of Funny that lives within your braaaaaaaain!
Yes, this is that semi-mythical menage a troi you've heard so much about. See picture below for additional information.

trekgasm-counselor-troi.jpg

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
I've been tremendously tempted to rename level 19 "the Exclusive Club for Weem," but I like Morrus's current label too much.

Lanefan

Victoria Rules
I sometimes give out xp for a witty, intelligent, or funny (or all three at once) post. Or one that has something useful to say. Or one that says what I was trying to say and-or wanting to say only better.

I sometimes give out xp because I want to add a short comment or reply to a post and using the 'add xp' feature is faster and easier than replying. Takes up less space, too.

My problem is that I always seem to want to give xp to the same people...

Lan-"when weem hits 1000 xp does he MIRV into lots of little weems?"-efan

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
How can you vote twice on the poll.

Surf archer, you might actually want to start at the beginning of this thread.

and to whome it may concern:
BACON!

Remove ads