PoPP - Mustapha bin-Hanif (01)

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
The remains of the Operative are as they seemed initially - an animated skeleton, dressed in black rags and carrying a rusty sickle. Nothing to say exactly how old the creature is. Mustapha can hear the regular sounds of the granary from where he stands, but hears nothing of the fight between Abraxis, Leaf and the remaining visible operative.

grufflehead

First Post
Ah, many are the tales of Ghul sorcerors raising armies of the dead for their foul purposes. Perhaps Mustapha recalls a little about them from a past battle (having realised I didn't put any ranks in Knowledge:Religion I'm not sure I'm allowed to make this check - your call)?

Knowledge check: 1d20+5=21

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
The Bard dredges the memories of his past life and recalls many tales of Necromantic magic and armies of the undead. This creature seems to be just as Yargos intimated - a soul tied to it's skeletal body by an oath unfulfilled, and attempting to complete the conditions of that oath.

Attachments

• Granary - Mustapha.jpg
    Granary - Mustapha.jpg
    640.9 KB · Views: 70

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Abraxis steps back into the space you've just vacated in order to make use of the full length of his glaive. The fog obscures most of his action, but it appears he missed the mark.

Leaf is up.

Attachments

• Granary - Mustapha.jpg
    Granary - Mustapha.jpg
    642.1 KB · Views: 72

Remove ads