PoPP - Mustapha bin-Hanif (01)

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Following in your wake, Abraxis steps up to attack the skeletal figure to the East of Leaf. He misses, his glaive passing silently through the air between Leaf and the operative.

Leaf is up.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Leaf steps neatly between you and the Operative to the West, plants his feat and thrusts his trident hard into the thing's skeletal chest. The operative is rocked back on his heels but still coming.

Mustapha's up!

Attachments

• Granary - Mustapha.jpg
    Granary - Mustapha.jpg
    635 KB · Views: 75

grufflehead

First Post
Peering through the gloom, Mustapha sees his companions on either flank engaging more of the skeletal figures. Seeing an opportunity, he spends a moment in thought, as if committing something to memory, then he steps back a pace, quickly makes up another flask of boiling, flashing liquid from the ingredients at his belt, and hurls it into the fog.

[sblock=Actions]
5' step back from N16 to N15

Move action - put away my fake bomb

Standard action - mix and throw real alchemical bomb :) Apparently it's not a square you target, it's a grid intersection. In which case, I'll aim for the intersection behind and to the right of Leaf's opponent (baddie 2) which if I'm reading it right would splash into M17, N17, M18, N18 on a successful attack?.

To hit 1d20+3=20

Good enough even at -4 if I can't see it?

Damage 4HP
[/sblock]

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
As you step back the resumption of the normal noises of the granary sound over loud. Because of this you are struck by an incongruity - it's eerie the way your bomb flashes without sound reaching your ears.

The Operative assaulting Leaf is caught full in the blast and falls to its component pieces. You think you catch a glimpse of movement just to the north of Leaf's opponent, but it's impossible to be certain in the murk.

[sblock=OOC]Leaf's opponent is dead in the explosion - nicely placed! Mustapha the bombardier sniper . . .[/sblock]

Abraxis is up again.

Attachments

• Granary - Mustapha.jpg
    Granary - Mustapha.jpg
    637.3 KB · Views: 75

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
"Can anyone see what they are doing we need to stop them before they can poison the grain!" Leaf's shout rings out, then he ceases to make noise as he steps up to stab at the Operative confronted by Abraxis.

Just as his huge trident passes harmlessly through the space between the skeletal hipbone and ribcage Lerissa strides boldly out of the fog behind you to take a place at your right.

Mustapha is up!

Attachments

• Granary - Mustapha.jpg
    Granary - Mustapha.jpg
    637.2 KB · Views: 82

grufflehead

First Post
If I 5' step NW to M16, can I get a better look at the corpse of the Operative in M17? I'd like to see what we are up against i.e. whether they are in fact skeletons or men dressed as skeletons...

grufflehead

First Post
That would put you right next to one - from there you could get a good look, feel, whatever!:D

OOC - In that case I'll spend the round examining it more closely. Your call if there is a suitable skill - I'll let you roll whatever you think is best.

IC - The sudden rustle of fabric caused the Brass Man to turn and look behind him. Seeing it was Lerissa who had appeared through the fog, the merest hint of a smile played over Mustapha's lips. As he stepped away from her and nearer to one of the bodies still smouldering from the impact of his alchemical bomb, his voice once more rang out:

'And there she was, the dusky beauty who had caused the prince so much heartache, returned from the dead. Torn was he between staying with her, and finding the secret of the genie's power'.

Was that a smirk on the bard's face as he bent to examine the body, or merely a shadow cast by the flickering light from the pot at his feet...

Remove ads