• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Possum's d20 Modern: Fallout part 1

Voda Vosa

First Post
"Hey! Do you see that?" asks Isaias, pointing at some metallic thing moving along the other side of the river. "Shiny... Perhaps it's made of metal."

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Alicia shrugs at the mention of the shiny object moving, "Yeah, I did see it, but it is over there and unreachable for the moment."

She will continue walking unless anyone wants to discuss it further. After 2 hours since leaving the cave, she will take off the backpack and let Chase take a turn.

Alicia2-small.png
Alicia’s CS

possum

First Post
You follow the river north during your spiral searches, but find nothing more interesting than hills and dry wasteland. A rusting car or two is found on the road, but it's obvious just to look at it that it would be impossible to repair.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Alicia looks at the rusted vehicles and suggests, "Isaias, perhaps there is some salvageable metal on those things."

After Chase has carried the back pack for two hours and they have stopped for lunch, Alicia will offer to take the backpack again for the next two hours.

<<How much time has gone by? Did we use up the day already? Did we ever get a map for our area or are we suppose to look it up?>>

Alicia2-small.png
Alicia’s CS

Voda Vosa

First Post
"Right! Let's check what we can find." Isaias is excited at the sight of the metal things, and trots up to them to see what he can find.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
While those to are looking for scrap metal, Alicia looks at the map on her Pip-Boy and wonders where they should search next.

<<Thanks, I looked at the location on goggle maps. I had forgotten that we were using that. Can you give me the location of our cave? Then I will have a rough idea where we have been.>>

Alicia2-small.png
Alicia’s CS

possum

First Post
OOC: Cave location is around 38.698037,-92.295799 and the shining metal was on the other side of the river, with no obvious safe way to get across at the moment.

As Alicia consults the map on her Pip Boy, she can see that there's what used to be a small boat ramp on the river three miles to the west, following the river. There was also the main bridge going into the state capital that's 16 miles away to the east. Other than the former state capital, the closest town is 10 miles away to the north.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads