D&D 5E Post Apoc 5e settings?

twofalls

DM Beadle
I'm just curious if any well detailed and designed published settings for the 5e system currently exist in this genre, and if so where to find them? 5e has been out for a while now, and I did buy into the Modern 5e Redux kickstarter so I have the rules I would need to run such a game, but would rather not reinvent the wheel if something special already exists.

Bitbrain

Lost in Dark Sun
Officially, Eberron. Especially if you focus on and around the Mournland.

From 3rd Party, The Scarred Lands. I would describe it as a Bronze Age Post-Apocalypse fantasy.

Eltab

Lord of the Hidden Layer
Not published (well sorta kinda published): there are two Dark Sun 5e files in EnWorld's "Resources" section.

twofalls

DM Beadle
I'm looking for a fallen modern tech or next generation tech world and I tend to enjoy gritty games. I'm open to different game systems however my players aren't, so I'm stuck with either finding a (preferable) or converting to a 5e campaign world. I'm just in initial research phase, our SKT campaign will go on for another couple of years at least.

TheDelphian

Explorer
I did a gamma world for 5th ed. Is 95% compatible so figure 5e with some house rules.

Will admit not a ton about the campaign world but internet has plenty on Gamma world itself.

Lost Citadel

Oops never mind.

Istbor

Dances with Gnolls
Monte Cook converted Numenera to 5e in Arcana of the Ancients, which might suit your needs.
I took part in the kickstarter for this, as my next home game is going to take place in something similar.

I am enjoying what I like so far from these resources. So I would recommend them.

With this I am going to make a high fantasy gritty world. Yeah there is some crazy magic (and tech) but stuff can kill you quick if you aren't careful.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases