Post in this thread so that you can give xp

Heathen72

Explorer
There is nothing more annoying then when someone posts something brilliant but you can't give them xp. And the same of course goes when people tell you that would love to give you xp, but you will have to make do with a smiley face.

Clearly there needs to be a thread like this where you can give someone xp just so that you are one step closer to giving someone else xp. A dedicated thread too - not some make do thread where Gandalf Mithrandir just gives everyone xp.

I suggest giving me xp, and then posting in this thread as a way volunteering to receive xp. Altruistically, of course, as a way of ensuring so that someone else can give a worthy person xp that they deserve.

Note, this is not a pyramid scheme. I like to call it 'the trapezoid'.

Last edited:

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
I understand the intent, and I certainly don't fault you for it! You just didn't know that this sort of xp fishing isn't something we care for. If it's any consolation, the "cycle time" for xp used to be something like 50 people. I reduced it down to about 30.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
I understand the intent, and I certainly don't fault you for it! You just didn't know that this sort of xp fishing isn't something we care for. If it's any consolation, the "cycle time" for xp used to be something like 50 people. I reduced it down to about 30.

aha!confirmation!!

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases