• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Post your picture! [Warning: big file sizes, might be unpleasant on slow connections]

Schmoe

Adventurer
Here goes nothing...

This should be my wife and I at our rehearsal dinner this past February.

Attachments

• rehearsal mar12_01.jpg
    rehearsal mar12_01.jpg
    152.6 KB · Views: 756
Last edited:

Gargoyle

Adventurer
WizarDru said:

P.S. Hey, Gargoyle! That picture of you and the kids is charming as all get out. The confused expression on your youngest is priceless. :)

Thanks. I'm usually the one who looks confused. The oldest will play a barbarian, no doubt, perhaps multiclassed as a bard. The youngest is very pensive and will certainly play a single classed wizard. :)

Lady Starhawk

First Post
Well, may as well throw my hat into the ring :)

Here's me and some freinds at CONvergence in 2000 I look pretty much the same now however (Well normally I"m not wearing a costume, I"m usually in Jeans and a T-shirt.). (others in the pic are Danielle, Andy, and Karl).

Attachments

• convergence.jpg
    convergence.jpg
    111.7 KB · Views: 1,242
Last edited:

Lady Starhawk

First Post
Here's probably a better pic, (granted it's my senior pic from '96, but I'm more or less unchanged...sad ain't it :/ )

Attachments

• me.jpg
    me.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 1,397

King_Stannis

Explorer
ahh, success....me an my daughter, miranda. missing is my wife and son. if i get ambitious, i'll post one of all of us.

attachment.php

Attachments

• stannisandmiranda.bmp
    177.5 KB · Views: 882
Last edited:

SpikeyFreak

First Post
I don't have any pictures of me with my hair done, so you don't get to see the spiky SpikeyFreak.

Here's me with my woman:

shawnandkim.jpg

--Normal Spikey

Last edited:

Skarp Hedin

First Post
Mastermind:

Suspiciously familiar? Suspiciously, eh? You weren't that sleeping guy at Stofnun Arna Magnussonar, were you? Heh.

As for the handle.. Why, I chose it after Skarphéðinn Njalsson, of course. Brennu-Njals Saga is one of the best, though I do tend to prefer Egils Saga Skallagrimssonar. However, I really liked the character of Skarphéðinn.

kenjib

First Post
hong said:

That makes me wonder if i'm the only Asian person. :)

I'm Hapa, so you're only two thirds of the Asian population at best. ;) I think I'm on page 2 - maybe page 3. No pic of you? Maybe I missed it.

Last edited:

Oni

First Post
Here is the worst picture ever taken of me (I think its funny though). Having not shaved for a week of vacation and having just crawled out of bed, my girlfriend decided it was time to test her new digital camera.

MorningJosh.jpg

Here I am, acting the fool, once again caught on the digital camera.

DevilJosh.jpg

Last edited:

Remove ads