::pout:: No duelist?

DerekSTheRed

Explorer
Voss said:
Derek! I have your answer finally:

Yes. You can use Bluff as a standard action to gain combat advantage against the target in the following round.

Thanks Voss. I'm hoping there's a feat or power (encounter?) in the Martial source book that reduces the bluff to a minor action. Of course the Martial book might have a swashbuckler/duelist base class as well.

Derek

Klaus

First Post
Rechan said:
I say rogue multi-d with fighter, for the Mark ability ("I said fight me, curr!") and a few choice attacks.

But seriously. Rogue. They have the movement, the damage output, and don't get much armor.
This.

Nifft

Penguin Herder
DerekSTheRed said:
Couldn't you also take the Sword Master PP instead? I don't have the books soI don't know the difference between the 2 paths. Also, there are rules for bluffing/feinting in combat.
Sword Master is also cool, but it's more focused on getting better use out of Fighter powers. If you have few Fighter powers, it's not that great.

Kensei, on the other hand, is just plain awesome. The +4 damage is SCHWEEEEET for a Rogue, and the capstone ability just screams "Swash THIS buckle, punks!" ... with a pirate accent. It's that good.

Cheers, -- N

Destil

Explorer
Nifft said:
Sword Master is also cool, but it's more focused on getting better use out of Fighter powers. If you have few Fighter powers, it's not that great.

Kensei, on the other hand, is just plain awesome. The +4 damage is SCHWEEEEET for a Rogue, and the capstone ability just screams "Swash THIS buckle, punks!" ... with a pirate accent. It's that good.

Cheers, -- N
And weaponsong dance...
[Hong]I love Weaponsong Dance with my entire body, including my pee-pee.[/Hong]

Remove ads