• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[PR] Preview of Enchiridion of Treasures and Objects d'Art...

The Sigil

Mr. 3000 (Words per post)
Asathas said:
To make a long story short, the dead Sir Janos was the son of the animus/soul now housed in the celestial companion. Janos the Younger had a holy symbol (a gold coin at the center of a circular frame of ensorceled black ash wood from your product preview) which the party's paladin has now taken up as his own holy symbol and renamed his character using the phrase "To Honor Janos" in the tongue of his homeland.
Awesome to hear! This is the kind of effect I hope the EoTaOdA will have on games - the "little touches" that make the world seem full of wonder again. :)

Let's see, we have at least (doing a quick count here) the following materials...

188 types of Gems
14 types of Metal
32 types of Organic Material/Skins
34 types of Stone
58 types of Wood

There is more than just that, but there are some of the "major" categories and what I'm getting with a quick count. I think the preview has 33 materials ("A" happens to be one of the letters with a lot of stuff in it).

(BTW, does this give you any clue as to why this is "getting away from me"?) ;)

--The Sigil

Asathas

First Post
Well... no Enchiridion yet but I'll wish ya a merry Christmas nonetheless. Sorry to be impatient, just take it as a sign of just how cool I think your new book is that I'm looking forward to it this much.

Take care and I'll be keeping an eye out for the new book.

The Sigil

Mr. 3000 (Words per post)
I know, I know... I want it out, too.

Without going into much in the way of excuses, let's just say that I've had significantly less (read: no) time to do the work that needs to be done to finish the book of late.

Rather than set another hard and fast deadline, I'll just set the following:

It will be released as soon as it is finished and not a moment later. :(

The holidays are really blowing my anticipated schedule to all heck (some little thing about my wife wanting me to actually function as a family member and not lock myself up in the computer room) but I promise I will get it done as soon as I possibly can.

--The Sigil

The Sigil said:
The holidays are really blowing my anticipated schedule to all heck (some little thing about my wife wanting me to actually function as a family member and not lock myself up in the computer room) but I promise I will get it done as soon as I possibly can.
Does your wife know my wife? :)

Asathas

First Post
Hey there...

Definitely not trying to rush ya along since I'm sure the holidays were rough and you've got a little one on the way which means even less time to work on it. Just wanted to send you a bit of encouragement and let ya know that I love the work you've done and I'm looking forward to the release.

Take care and hope all is well at home.

Remove ads