[PR] Wild Spellcraft now available!

It's not the shortest. You could've said,

"The book's up. Find it yerself!"

I'm eager to hear people's comments, but I'm even more interested in hearing where we could've done better, because if all goes well, we're going to be making a lot more products, and I hope they just keep getting better.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Ah, but the fact that it could have been shorter does not nullify the fact that it is the shortest. ;)

BTW - we have another review.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Here's some good news. According to James over at RPGNow, the sales for the first few hours have gone through the roof, far exceeding any other products on sale. In fact, the figures somewhat shocked him!

Of course, we'll have to see how it does long-term, but seems pretty cool for a first attempt by a few amateurs. :)

Napftor

Explorer
This my first purchased .pdf download for D&D. I'm about a third of the way through and I must say that even though I'm not at the real crunchy bits yet, I enjoy the feel and presentation of the work. And only 2 grammar errors so far! ;)

Good work!

Napftor

Explorer
Tsk, tsk...

From page 16: "Being shunned out of your wizard’s college just become some silly god cursed you with wild spellcasting gives you a good excuse to adventure..."

I believe you wanted "...just BECAUSE some silly god..."

and on page 15: "...they’re amateurs who don’t know how to properly wield their magic, or their radicals
who are trying..."

Here you were going for "...or THEY'RE radicals..."

Does Natural d20 need another proofreader? I'm availabe and quite cheap. :) But seriously, it's not like these errors detract from the great product you've got here. Keep up the good work.

Remove ads