• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

PrC for priest of Wee Jas?

gamecat

Explorer
slight hijack

I dunno of any... but I recently ran a cleric/rogue of Wee Jas. His schtick was that he was literally in love with the goddess, and was doing his best to rip the church of Norebo to shreds...

Jeremy

Explorer
James Wyatt (the guy who wrote a lot of Defenders of the Faith) happens to play a Cleric of Wee Jas. He encourages and uses the Contemplative prestige class.

I'd say that's a pretty good recommendation. :)

radferth

First Post
If you have tome and blood, you might try to mindbender. I remember the clerics of Wee Jas is 2nd ed. having the ability to take enchantment/charm wizard spells at a certain level.

Alejandro

First Post
That's an ... interesting ... page you posted. Not very 3e, but quite thorough.

I have a cleric-8/rogue-2 priest of Wee Jas. I haven't found a PrC that I liked, simply because I don't want to give up my spellcasting or my ability to rebuke undead. I've focused myself on crafting unique magic items instead. The following three items were recently created:

Coin of Servitude

This coin summons forth an Unseen Servant when tossed in the air and the words “Attend me” are uttered in Suloise. The Servant serves for one hour, at which time the coin reappears in its master’s palm. The Servant may be called thrice daily. If disrupted, the coin reappears in the Servant’s place, perhaps clinking to the floor.

Lore: The Coin of Servitude is fashioned from a platinum piece called the master. Minted in the halcyon days of the ancient Suel empire, it and many others came to light in 580 CY, after the Ghost Tower of Inverness was sighted for the last time.

Caster Level: 1st; Prerequisites: Craft Wondrous Item, unseen servant; Market Price: 1,080; Weight: -.

Favor of the Witch Goddess

This ruby pendant allows the wearer to use Prestidigitation at will. Thrice daily, when the words “Give me sight” are uttered in Suloise, the wearer may also Detect Magic for one minute.

Caster Level: 1st; Prerequisites: Craft Wondrous Item, detect magic, prestidigitation; Market Price: 2,080; Weight: -.

Robes of the Confessor

When pressed firmly to the lips, this handful of cloying mist expands to envelop the wearer in ceremonial garb befitting a priest of Wee Jas. Once daily, when the words “I serve” are uttered in Suloise, the wearer may also bring forth a Magic Circle against Chaos that lasts for one hour.

Caster Level: 6th; Prerequisites: Craft Wondrous Item, magic circle against chaos; Market Price: 6,480; Weight: -.

njorgard

First Post
OOOhhhh you fiend!!!!

Alejandro, I was going to forward you that link, but since you already saw it - aww...what the heck!

Anyway, I think your interpretation of a Wee Jas priest is spot on.

Remove ads