D&D General Pre-order Drizzt & Companions of the Hall Minis

You can now pre-order miniatures of a Drizzt and the Companions of the Hall for $50. "Drizzt Do’ Urden & Guenhwyvar, his ranger companion from the Astral Plane with the Companions of the Hall. Long serving friends and allies who have travelled the Forgotten Realms, facing all manner of evils are arriving in days."

You can now pre-order miniatures of a Drizzt and the Companions of the Hall for $50.

"Drizzt Do’ Urden & Guenhwyvar, his ranger companion from the Astral Plane with the Companions of the Hall. Long serving friends and allies who have travelled the Forgotten Realms, facing all manner of evils are arriving in days."

235333796_1959375430897499_5277587944399695817_n.jpg

Thumbnail.aspx.jpeg

EthanSental

Legend
Supporter
I’ve picked up most of their resin miniatures…nice sculpts. A few early minis had brittle staves if a painter isn’t careful but the newer ones seem sturdier or thicker. I’ll pick this one up Im sure at some point before they are released.

teitan

Legend
GF9 has been hit or miss for me. I got the Arkhan the Cruel mini and it was so soft that when I cleaned it chunks came off but the Dark Order set is solid. I hope these are more like the Dark Order set than the Arkhan mini.

aco175

Legend
It might be me, but the painted pictures do not look that great. Drizzt looks like the Green Goblin from Spider-Man and Wulfgar looks like Bull from Night Court. I'm not a fan of all the junk on the bases like the chest under Regis to make him bigger.

J.Quondam

CR 1/8
It might be me, but the painted pictures do not look that great. Drizzt looks like the Green Goblin from Spider-Man and Wulfgar looks like Bull from Night Court. I'm not a fan of all the junk on the bases like the chest under Regis to make him bigger.
Admittedly, I have no interest in Drizzt, et al, but...
... until this very moment I had no idea how much I wanted a set of Night Court minis.

teitan

Legend
The Bruenor is a weak model yeah. I prefer more static poses because I have old eyes but that is just... boring.

Just saw the price, nevermind, not worth it.

just saw the picew

Remove ads

Remove ads