Pre-Order Two Limited Edition CURSE OF STRAHD Miniatures

Gale Force Nine has released another of the Curse of Strahd limited edition miniatures sets for pre-order; this one is of two figures - Rudolph Van Richten and Esmerelda d'Avenir. The two miniatures are unpainted, unassembled resin figures, and there are only 1,500 available. The figures were sculpted by Matt Bickley, and can be pre-ordered for $25.

Gale Force Nine has released another of the Curse of Strahd limited edition miniatures sets for pre-order; this one is of two figures - Rudolph Van Richten and Esmerelda d'Avenir. The two miniatures are unpainted, unassembled resin figures, and there are only 1,500 available. The figures were sculpted by Matt Bickley, and can be pre-ordered for $25.

71051.jpg

71051d.jpg
71051e.jpg
71051h.jpg
71051i.jpg

Van Richten isn't a young man anymore. He knows his road is coming to an end, but his work isn't done. He has come to Barovia to kill Strahd von Zarovich, the greatest vampire of them all. Van Richten has studied Strahd for years and knows he can't hope to best the vampire in a straight-up confrontation; he must wait for the right moment to strike.

Ezmerelda d'Avenir, a Vistana, is the protégé of Rudolph van Richten – despite the fact that her first encounter with the vampire hunter was anything but pleasant.

Contains 2 unpainted, unassembled resin figures. Pre-order them here.

Also available is Strahd on his Nightmare.

71050k.jpg

Man, Esmerelda looks like a CHUD! Something about the way the mouth and eyes are sculpted. Van Richten isnt bad, the "goggles" are actually glasses if you look at the unpainted version. Their boots are both crazy big though!

Varanos

Villager
Is Ezmerelda supposed to look like an Alien in drag?? Strahds horse looks like its pain. Why is he on a horse??? I was hoping he would look like he did on the cover of I6. GF9 needs better sculptors.

Remove ads

Remove ads