Prefix Problem

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I can confirm your eyesight is working correctly, and that Reviews is indeed the only tag in that forum, but I'm not sure what else it is you want me to fix? :)

Sir Brennen

Legend
I can confirm your eyesight is working correctly, and that Reviews is indeed the only tag in that forum, but I'm not sure what else it is you want me to fix? :)
Perhaps it's my memory and not my eyesight that's failing, but weren't there more tags in that forum?

Rabulias

the Incomparably Shrewd and Clever
Maybe years ago? Not recently, for sure.
Thanks for the reply, Morrus. I guess now we must check with RPG.net and see if they can resolve it! ;)

Seriously, though, I do not use the prefixes much, so I have no idea what was there before or not.

Lanefan

Victoria Rules
Question: is there any reason why all - or at least most of - the tags can't appear in all the forums? That way, if a topic truly is cross-forum* it can go in one place but be tagged for the other, such that both groups of potential readers will see it.

* - a hypothetical example might be a thread comparing Level-Up 5e with 1e AD&D; such a thread would want to either go in the "Older Editions" forum but with a Level-Up tag on it, or in the "Level-Up" forum with a 1e tag on it.

Remove ads